Chapter 13: A Date

The girls could only watch right now as you were being picked on again. Even though Four healed your throat, it would have been weird to others if you couldn't talk one day, then having full on conversations the next. So people still thought you couldn't speak and you still used the notebook at school. Because of this, the guys used this to try to make you feel insecure about yourself. Before Marie and Callie could stop their students, Eight beat them to the punch.

Eight: Will all of you just leave him alone?!

Hearing the shyest of the group yell, caused the group to stop picking on you and going to their own seats. Eight then marches towards you and hugs you, giving a hateful glare to all the guys. 

Marie: Now that we've calmed down, here's whats going to happen.

Callie: If you are caught making fun of Y/n here, you WILL be given detention and be made to apologize. Starting now.

Marie: So all of you will stay after school today. Now, please apologize.

All the guys reluctantly apologize. As class begins, Four gains a sad expression. When it reaches lunch time, you are finally able to freely talk. Since the school now allows students to eat wherever now, you and all your girlfriends meet near the back entrance. No one really comes this way so its perfect for Marie and Callie. Even Pearl and Marina sometimes come as well. As everyone was enjoying their own lunch, you notice Four's expression.

Y/n: Four? What's wrong?

Four: Huh? Oh, nothing I'm fine.

You weren't convinced. But you left it at that. 

Pearl: Hey! I heard that the fair comes today.

Headphones: Sounds like fun, we should go!

Bobble: It'll be like one big date!

Meggy: Can we Three, please?

Three: Nothing has appeared in Tartarus lately, so sure.

Everyone cheered, as you now have a date planned for each of your girlfriends. You all head back to the building as the bell signaling lunch about to end. On your way back, you see Akihiko and Lance talking. You decide to confront Akihiko later.

As you changed from your uniform to a pair of jeans and a blue button down shirt. You walk out your room to see Desti waiting there.

Desti: Finally, and they say we girls take forever.

Y/n: I wasn't even that long. Anyway, how do I look?

Desti smirks as she looks you up and down.

Desti: Well, if you want my honest opinion, you look good in just about anything. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to change now.

Before she closes the door, she turns to you looks at you with a teasing look in her eyes.

Desti: No peeking~

You roll your eyes at her playfulness. You head down to the living room to wait for everyone else. Once everyone was ready you all made your way to the fair. The moment you arrived, it was already packed. Not packed enough to make it a bad experience, but packed that it took a while to get on some of the rides. 

Meggy and Desti went straight for the more competitive games, destroying you in each and every one. You were able to win a few stuffed animals for Pearl, Headphones and Bobble, who gladly accepted them. Five separate times you went through the tunnel of love. Once with Marie, next with Callie, then with Three and Eight, and finally Marina. Each snapping a picture of them kissing you at the end. It was as mushy as every guy would think it would be, but they wanted to do it so, oh well. Four still had that sad expression on her face, then had an idea with the Ferris Wheel.

Y/n: Hey Three, I think I know what to do with Four.

Three: And whats that?

You point over to the Wheel.

Y/n: I'm going to take her up the Ferris Wheel. Hopefully, I can get her to talk while were alone. I'm worried about her.

You feel Three hug you from behind.

Three: And there you go again, thinking of others. I'm glad you make the time for all of us, but please let us know if we're bothering you.

You turn around in her hug and kiss the top of her head.

Y/n: You'll never bother me. You all gave me a new family and love. I'll always be here for all of you.

After sharing one more kiss, you go over to Four and bring her to the Ferris Wheel. After getting settled next to each other, the ride starts.

Y/n: So Four, what's wrong?

Four: I told you this morning, I'm fine.

Y/n: And I'm not believing you. Something is bugging you and I'm worried. Please tell me.

She waits for a few moments, before tears slowly go down her cheeks.

Four: I'm sorry...

Y/n: Huh? What are you sorry about? And why are you crying?

Four: If only I was stronger back then, when I first met you. I could have healed you then and you wouldn't be getting picked on!

You say nothing, but gently wipe the tears away. You make her look towards you.

Y/n: Four, you don't have to worry about any of that. Besides, my voice isn't the only thing the accident took from me. Why do you think I keep one of my tentacles in front of my eye?

She looked confused, until you move the tentacle covering your eye. Surprise filled her face as she saw the eye being covered wasn't a real eye, but a glass one. Shiny and the color being a dull grey, unlike your E/c eye.

Y/n: Took me a while to get used to seeing out of only one eye, but its not so bad after a while. So even if you did heal my voice back then, some things can't heal.

Four: You've been through so much, and you're still going on strong. How can you have so much strength?

Y/n: Because all the bad things that happened in my life, good things followed. Like my first girlfriend. For the small time we dated, she introduced me to the Squid Sisters. Then I started listening to Off the Hook. After I caught her cheating on me, I entered the contest that brought me here to all of you. And now with Tartarus, its only bringing us closer. And trust me when I say that all of you girls are the best my life has brought me. Even with my ex, she never really gave a damn about what we did. Honestly she never really said 'I love you' to me, just a see you later.

Four: I'm sorry for all that happened to you. And your the same for us, you are the best thing that happened to us, to me. I'll speak for everyone when I say we will never betray you like that slut did. We love you too much.

She presses her lips on yours. Not long after she positioned herself on your lap without breaking the kiss. Her tongue prods at your lips for entrance and you oblige. Both of your tongues dancing together as one hand goes to the back  of your head, deepening the kiss and her other hand roams around your body, running over the newly forming muscles and your scar. You are interrupted however as the ride conductor clears his throat. You take Four's hand and hop off the ride. After a while you both laugh at the awkward moment, but eventually find the others to continue the rest of the night together.