Final Battle. Shin Bison reborn

Fighting Spirit. Winter Soldier.

Cammy Bison defeated Iron Fist Sakura and Nomad barely got in there on time

Nomad: Kikou CHARGING STAR!!!

Cammy Bison avoided the technique and scoffs at Nomad.

Nomad: M.Bison on Killer Bee's body. The sight of both sickens and delights me.

C.Bison: Unlike the first time we've faced each other, you're addressing me with disrespect. To me. A fellow warrior.

Nomad: We might both be warriors, but The difference between you and I is that you're afraid of death. Otherwise you wouldn't be using innocent people as empty sacks to be filled with your disgusting soul.

Cammy Bison cringes in anger

Nomad: (thinking Juni and the Dolls) How many people you have kidnapped to fulfill your dreams? How many people you have orphaned with your twisted mind meddling?

Cammy Bison: You will choke on your own words, Captain Rogers. The same way your mother suffocated on my hand when she first met me.

Nomad growls

C.Bison: After you harmed me, I had to delve deeper into my Psycho Powers to heal from my injuries. The Psycho-Powers informed me who you were and about your "victory" against the Fascist Steve Rogers, years before we first met.
Nomad: So, you know. Makes no difference. Even if I change the timeline it will be worth it if you cease to exist, Bison
C.Bison: You came from another timeline to fight me, Captain Rogers. Now it's your second chance.
Nomad: Fascist Steve Rogers only saw me using Captain America and Chun-Li fighting style. But I have something specially for you

Nomad removes his helmet and left only a Kato mask on. He used the Hadou to form an energy ball which he absorbed and that energy healed his injuries and regenerates damaged tissue. Then Nomad assumed Fei-Long fighting stance

C.Bison: I'm impressed. You've regenerated your body, but at the expenses of your Chi. And you will try to use the interception fist against me?

Nomad: There's only one way to deal with a maniac like you.

(see the video)

Both of them clashes, but Nomad's Chi was indeed depleted for fighting C.Viper.

C.Bison: I had my hopes on you. But getting here must have been excruciating, taking into account the amount of people on both sides trying to stop you....

Nomad struggles to his feet but ended on his knees.

C.Bison: I would've loved fighting you in your prime, like the first time we've faced on the battlefield. You came to face me as a gentleman warrior to another, defeating all of my Dolls in the process.

Nomad: Currently I have yet to expect a respectful combat from you. We are both wanted people for a reason.

Nomad keeps struggling to his feet and resets his bone.

Nomad: But I kill and destroy to protect my timeline and right some wrongs. You are just a warlord.

C.Bison: You think you're special. What do you think that makes you so unique?

Nomad fell to his knees again.

Nomad: Nothing. I'm just a guy from Brooklyn.

C.Bison: Any last brave hero words Lieutenant Rogers?