Chapter 14

Night came around as I opened my eyes. I sat up onto my elbows to be in silky pajamas. They were more like a top and skirt with shorts underneath. The skirt had cuts in them to reveal my legs when I walked. I was on a bed with sheets and other covers.

Memphis laid to my right without a shirt on. His pale skin reflecting from the pale light. I waved my hand downward as the darkness of the windows lightened up. They turned into regular windows. I just decided to have the whole top half of the limo see through. Well, from the inside. Not the outside. The stars shined brightly as I sat up into a sitting position as the full moon shined brighter than the stars.

Memphis had woke up and had an arm around my waist. He was looking up too. I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of it as I blushed madly. He chuckled. I continued to look up til I yawned. I stretched my arms and let my wings stretch a bit.

I laid back down on my back. Memphis did the same. I rolled over with my back to Memphis. I heard him chuckle again. He must've did the same because I felt our wings touch.

He started moving his a bit closer to my body. That's when something happened. His wings started to intertwine with mine and wrapped around my body. I don't know why but this felt good.

I did the same back. He chuckled as we both pulled each other together. Our backs were touching. Memphis started to do something weird with his wings that felt so good, a moan escaped my lips. I was surprised by my sudden reaction. I couldn't stop though.

I bit my lip to try to hold them in. I was quite successful in doing so til I felt his tail slithering like a snake up my leg. I moved my legs a little. It slithered up the inside thigh of my right leg.

"Don't you dare do it Memphis. I already had it and I wish to never do it again," I say softly to him.

"I wasn't on planning on it. I just wanted to hear you love my special touches," he chuckled.

The tail continued up. It stopped at my bikini line. I bit my lip as it slithered up underneath both the PJs and undies. It stopped right on top. The tip of this tail pointed to it's destination. It slipped right in. I moaned more. It explored my inside. It felt so good.

Time skip cuz I hate writing this part ;)

The morning sun peeked over the horizon as I opened my eyes. I sat up to be naked next to Memphis. I sighed knowing we had fun last night. Our wings were still intertwined. I pulled mine away and got my clothes on. I knocked on the window. Abaddon opened it.

"Could you pull over for a minute? My limbs are starting to cramp up," I asked him.

"Sure thing," he said.

The limo started to slow down as I felt it go at and angle. It soon came to a stop. Abaddon opened up the door as I finished getting dressed. I crawled over to the door and got out. We were in the mountains with the beautiful pine trees. The pine scent filled my nostrils as I stretched my limbs and wings.

Memphis got out a little after me. He put a hand on my opposite shoulder than where he stood. He took in the scent as well before speaking.

"I think it's about time for you to fly," he looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, you need flying lessons," he said.

He stretched his wings. He circled around to my front. Behind him was a drop off. He fell backwards. I quickly go to the edge. I saw Memphis come straight up at me. I quickly moved as he soared up and in the sky. He soon came back down and landed. He had a smile on his face.