Chapter 20

2 weeks went by when the mention of school came up. It was a Monday of September as it was my first day of school. I quit sleeping in my bed as I stood in my corner shut off to not stay up at night.

I had a clock downloaded in my system that shut me down at night so I wouldn't be able to stay up. It was something my family made me do since I was the only one who knew how to work on myself. Golden Freddy taught me how I work and what I should do when I break down.

I switched on knowing school was today. I stood in a corner cleared of everything so I could sleep standing up which felt good. I stretched and started getting ready. I was told to not where my casual clothes and wear something else.

I also had to wear a wig and some other stuff to hide my robotic parts and identity. I was still wanted for murder so many years ago. I was confused of that. I put a bandage of sort on my face, a headband and belt with holes in them for my ears and tail, and even gloves. Strong gloves to last a while to hide my hands. I even had to where either long sleeves or a jacket. A jacket was more preferred since it covered my arm up better than a long sleeved shirt.

I put on my light layered grey jacket with a black shirt underneath. I put on blue jeans and (y/c) (your color) sneakers. I looked in the mirror. I couldn't even recognize myself. I felt ashamed for having parts a human being shouldn't have.

I headed upstairs to meet my family. They had packed a lunchbox with dark containers. They knew I couldn't eat but wanted others to think I did. They all said good morning. I replied with a smile. I was also not allowed to talk in school because of my voice.

A little hook up in my underside of my jaw hung where my tie was supposed to be to open my chest. The hook was unseen so I was good with the hole as long as I don't look up. The bus appeared out front. I grabbed my bag that had all of my books in it. I said my goodbyes and headed out with a nervous feeling.

The doors opened up as I got inside. No one was on board so I sat in the front behind the driver. I curled up into a very little ball. I gave enough room for someone else to sit down next to me, if anyone did. I had my knees to my chest as the bus started to move.

I looked out of the window I was next to. Trees flew by with pretty orange, yellow, and red leaves. Autumn was coming around as the bus came to a stop. Some other kids got on but I didn't pay attention.

The bus ride seemed to go on forever till we made it to the school. No one had sat next me as expected. When the doors opened up, I was the first one off. I didn't want to waste any time to go inside.

I headed to the principal's office. I knocked on the door and was welcomed in. My counselor was in there too as I was invited to sit down.

"(Y/n), correct?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"Well, I'm Principle Riderroft. It is nice to meet you," he lended a hand to shake.

I took it and shook back.

He looked at my hand and smiled.

"Your parents told me everything about some injuries you had gotten and wished to not let anyone see. Am I wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"You don't seem to talk much. Can you tell me why?" He asked.

I immediately shook my head no.

"Alright. Here I a notepad and pencil. You can write on here to say what is in your head. Alright?" He said.

I nodded.

"I'm Ms. Flightflare. I will be your counselor. Do you have any questions?" She introduced herself.

'If I speak, will you keep it a promise to not tell anyone? My voice won't be as expected,' I wrote on the notepad.