Chapter 18

Gaurdians were all growling furiously at the strange person. I tipped my hat in a nice way of saying hi. My head was down when gun shots were heard. Pain went through my abdomen. I went wide eyed as I looked down to see blood pouring out from 4 holes in my body.

I slowly put my hands over them as I stumbled backwards. I fell onto my buttocks as my Gaurdians ran towards the person. I leaned back a little as the pain only got worse. I pulled my hand back up to see it covered in blood. My blood.

I started to shake as Gaurdian shredded the person into pieces. I leaned back onto my free hand as I pulled my knees up a little off the ground. I started to growl as I got up. I stopped caring about my new wounds. I fixed my outfit as another masked person walked out of the back of another person.

They saw their friend being feasted on. He screamed, dropped the bag he held, and turned. I was furious. My eyes black and red. The pupils shining brightly. The person saw my wounds.

They got a gun out and started shooting as well. I whistled quickly and shortly as I ignored the pain. Gaurdian stopped feasting and turned. All three dogs growled and started to slowly creep towards the person. I sensed Puppet coming out of the door as I had the thief by the neck.

It shot more into my upper and lower abdomen. I growled. He screamed which caused attention from the streets. I pinned him up against the wall as sirens were heard. They blocked both sides of the ally way. Gaurdian went invisible as I kept a firm grip on this person's neck. I felt more bullets hit my skin.

This person decided to shoot my head. I screamed and held both of my cheeks causing me to drop the person. I doubled over and continued to hold my precious face. I looked back up with fumes coming from my pupils.

"You done screwed up fucking bastard," my voice completely robotic and echoey.

"What the hell are you?" He asked in fear.

"Your worst nightmare," I quickly grabbed his neck again.

I felt like Flash from the movie Flash when I grabbed the person's neck. My head started to twitch. He messed with the wrong person. I backed up from the wall I pinned the person to and turned. I smiled insanely and threw him.

He went 10 meters backwards. I ran to him in a very high speed and picked him up by the neck. He was terrified of me now that he had messed with the wrong person. I was out in the open where daylight was past dawn. People watched me as I tilted my head to the right.

"Pl-please... I-i-I'll do anything. Just please let me go," he begged.

I forced him to the ground. Blood started to sleep from the corner of his mouth. I got close to his face and licked the blood up. I purred to the delightful taste. I smiled more.

"Alright, but it won't be easy," I said in his ear.

He gasped as I started to say a spell.

"The moon calls for ones who die. The moon calls for people like me and you. The moon calls for you to change. The moon turns to sun which turns back to moon. In this time, let you squeak away from predators. Let you run with tiny feet. Sun and moon call for you...to...be...a...pet rat!!!" I hissed.

The thief started to scream as I kept a hold on him. Police cars were already surrounding me as this person started to squeak and squeal while shrinking into a rat body.

Once turned into a rat, I grabbed him by the scruff and stood up straight. I looked into the eyes of the pest as I make a cage appear in my hand. I placed the rat inside and teleported the cage to my room. I breathed in deeply as I put my hands behind my back.