Chapter 5

Only 30 minutes passed by after my little unknown tantrum. Right now, I was in an arcade room with my back against an arcade machine. I was feeling terrible right now for how I acted. My eye was still white with my uniform still on. I was surprised my chlothes changed too.

I heard footsteps walking into the room. I got up to see the blue Bonnie character. He saw me and went from pink eyes to the black with white pupils. I didn't react but looked at him.

He walked closer to me as I grabbed my hat from on top of the machine I leaned against. I put it on and casually walked out. My right eye slowly faded to its original color as I slipped around the corner. I was now a monster and I couldn't be fixed. I just hoped I don't start killing kids.

I walked down a hallway that had a metal door at the end and another hallway to the left. I peeked my head around the corner to see a person sitting behind a desk. I slowly started walking up.

I reached the office and sat behind the male as he sat in his chair. He didn't notice me as I did so. His face was glued to the monitor looking through the cameras. I didn't care til I saw him. The guard looked up and stood.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He asked him.

"I'm here to pick up my princess," he chuckled.

I stood up.

"I'm not your fucking princess. Now leave this fucking building or I'll make you," I threatened.

The guard turned and jumped over his desk to my sudden outrage.

"Well. The hard way again. You do realize that you are mine. You cannot leave as long as you have my eye," he explained.

I realized how he was finding me. I had his eye color that allowed him to see what I was doing and where. I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"I don't want your fucking shit. I have had enough. You need to stay the fuck away and never return!" I spat at him.

"You are a feisty girl like I thought. Now come with me so you won't get hurt," he chuckled.

"I'm always getting hurt by you. Now stay the fuck away from me," I spat again.

"You wouldn't be getting hurt if you only followed my orders," he scowled.

"I don't want to follow your fucking orders. I'm not in love with you and yet you still go after me. Your are such a motherfucking asshole," I told him.

The room became quiet as I felt Puppet's presence coming down the hallway. Vincent turned around with souls of children following behind him. He got really scared and got behind the desk. I tried to get away before he could catch me but failed.

He held me with my arms pinned down. He took out a pocket knife and put the blade against my throat. I smiled.

"Do it. You will still end up dead," I smirked.

"That's because I'm taking you with me," he pointed to 2 suits against the wall to our right.

I went wide eyed and struggled against his grasp. The blade of the knife pierced my skin as it only got deeper the more I struggled. That was when I backed kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He grunted and loosened his grip. I took this chance to get away. The knife still cut deeply around the side of my throat. I grunted in pain as I held my throat with one hand while taking the knife and stabbed into Vincent's stomach. He doubled over in pain and took the knife out.

I walked around the table next to Puppet. I soon fell onto my hands and knees coughing up blood. Puppet came down to my side as the children scared Vincent into a golden rabbit suit. I heard something snap as he started to scream and gurgled in his own blood.