Chapter 11

My head started to throb as I wake up. I opened my eyes to be back in my show room. I heard the faint screams and giggles in my room. I looked to the source to see the ghost children. I was against the back wall on my stage.

The children see me awake and came towards me. I quickly raised my knees and hid my head with my arms over my head. I heard them giggle a little. I felt and ice cold touch on my leg. I was still human. I peeked to see a white girl ghost with dark grey tears running down their cheeks. Their eyes black with the white pupils. They were smaller than the living children.

"Hehehe..." She giggled.

I knew right away that they were gonna stay with me and haunt me til I either die or if I died. I wasn't so sure. The little girl looked back into my eyes. I looked away while closing my eyes. I was screwed now. Really screwed.

"Why hide and not see the kids you killed?" A boy ghost asked.

Their voices echoey.

I don't reply.

"Awe... Too scared to face the kids you murdered? What a shame. We wanted to play with you," a girl said.

"G-go aw-way," I said shakily and quietly.

"Sorry, but we can't leave. We are your ghosts now. We are forced to stay with you unless you free us. No, it's not as easy as you think," the girl explained.

"Well at least get away from me," I said a bit more harsher.

The children giggled.

This got my anger boiling. They acted like real children that are annoying their siblings.

"Why are you giggling?" I asked.

"Because silly," another boy said.

"That's not a reasonable answer."

They continued to giggle.

I gathered up my courage and stood up. I noticed that my knife was in my hand as I stood. I looked at it to see my reflection. I looked at my reflection to have visions of myself in the past, presence, and future. My heart pounded in my chest as I lose all my senses.

Visions consumed me. They all suddenly stopped to reveal blackness. I looked around to see myself. I was floating in the darkness. A bright glowing orb appeared. It turned red with a black glow. I went wide eyed.

"(Y/n)," a voice cooed.

"What do you want!?!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)," it continued.

The voice started to echo around. I grabbed my head as it continued to say my name. The orb only glowed brighter. I started to feel a pull tugging at me as I got closer to the orb. It was pulling me in.

I tried to get away from it as it kept calling my name but a little faster each time. I fought and fought but was eventually engulfed by the power it had inside. My whole body was then struck by pure pain.

I screamed as something gooey entered my mouth. It made its way down my throat to gurgle out my screams. I was also choking. I decided to calm down a little as black chains started to wrap around my body.

I was udderly confused and very scared. I couldn't scream, I couldn't get out, and I was being engulfed by an evil power. I was lost. The goo stuff continued its way down my throat. Luckily, it wasn't that much as I felt it break the wall of my asophagas. (Sorry if I spelt it wrong) I screamed more and started to go through a coughing fit.

My throat healed as the goo substance wrapped around my heart making it stop. It was painful as it only kept squeezing it. I struggled hard til I felt it explode into little shreds. My struggles soon turned into twitches.