Chapter 6

8 and a 1/2 months passed by as I was laying in my bed with a swollen stomach. I knew right from the start that I was pregnant. My room was now under the main stage in the second location. I played on my phone tired as fuck. This little unborn baby was keeping me up.

I was now hungrier than normal. Because of my situation, I never left my room. I always had Puppet bring me food and such. I knew it was almost time for the real magic to begin. Only another 1/2 month to go before it would come. I was still upset from the incident that took place so many months ago.

I got up from my bed and headed back to the bathroom. I grunted each time I had to go. I was tired of this thing in my stomach and wanted it out, but I had to wait or something bad will happen to my body.

Well, it was time. The half month went by as my stomach started to hurt. I felt my water pop and screamed Puppet's name. He came immediately and got to work. Even he was a gigantic puppet without strings, he was a good humanoid type robot.

After about half an hour, the baby was finally here. I knew right away that I couldn't take care of him/her. I stayed next to him/her for a couple of days before giving him/her to my friend. (F/n) had a dream to take care of a baby so I made his/her dream come true.

"Please take care of (c/n) and remember what I said," I told my friend.

"Don't bring (c/n) back until he/she is 18. I know," he/she said.

"Thank you. I'm just not ready to do anything with him/her yet. I just hope he doesn't get to him/her before I do," I said with pure worry.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he won't come back soon," he/she reassured me.

"I know."

(F/n) gave me one last hug before leaving. After the incident, everyone has gotten back to their normal selves. Well, except for me. I still am having problems. That was one more reason why I couldn't take care of (c/n).

I watch my child leave with (f/n) know he/she will be safe. I sighed before going back to my room. The door to my room was on the back wall the stage. No one asked what it was for thinking it was something new to work on the robots from underneath.

The 6 am bell rang as I put the eye patch on and unrolled my sleeves to hide my right arm. I kept a thin leather gloves over my hand that was skin tight but not tight enough to show the gaps.

I walked out of my room making sure the door was shut and locked. I saw some kids starting to come in. I scooted past the toy robots. I walked into Mangle's corner to see her still intact.

Ever since I fixed her back up, the children were never abled to take her apart afterwards. I smiled at her as she booted on. She waved at me. I waved back. More children came into the building.

My behavior depended each day towards them. His urge to kill was in me now and I started to have these cravings. I hoped I would last all day today because yesterday was really bad. Mangle, Toy Freddy, and Puppet started noticing my bad behavior and pushed me back into my room.

The lock was on the outside to keep me in my room during these types of behaviors. I was upset with myself and more with his transition of urges to me. I was still pissed about the incident and I will always be pissed by it.

My parent walked in. I saw them as soon as I heard my name being called. I smiled with the damn fangs still there. We walked up to each other and hugged. I had my work uniform on as well. People are still a little cautious around me after seeing my behaviors towards their children.

"Hey honey. How have you been?" My mother asked.

"Eh, waiting to see if these damn urges come back," I sighed.