Chapter 22

About 30 years passed since my tragic death. Well, more wanted to be dead so I couldn't hurt anyone type death. I was on my bed with my hat over my eyes. I was like make of air as indentations from me laying on the bed didn't form. My box was still on my dresser. Over the years, I rarely had some family and friends come by into my room and to talk with my parents.

I heard my door open as Kevin walked in. Great. What will he do this time? Obey and actually come here to see me or to just mess everything up?

"You know (y/n), if you can here me," I moved my hat a little to peek at my uncle who was on his knees next to the dresser.

"I'm proud of you to kill yourself. You weren't a good person. You weren't supposed to be born. I regret being nice to you. I regret going out with you," he took a bottle of beer out and drank some of it.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm happy now that you are dead and won't be able to come back. I have been waiting to do this for 30 years now," he got up.

He took one of my pictures and tore it. I quickly sat up and got angry. He ripped more of my pictures. When he was done with those, he grabbed the box. I stood up and watched him carefully. He chuckled darkly before opening it up.

Now, the box was an ordinary small one. It didn't have anything on it and it didn't have the hinges and such. Kevin now had the box open to see my ashes. I started to get more furious as he suddenly threw it acrossed the room. He wanted to do this. He wanted to disturb my rest.

The box broke as Marry rushed down the stairs. She gasped and started to cry. Kevin only laughed at his work and cared less about his wife. My parents came down too and started to cry. Seeing them in tears really pissed me off.

Light started to form as my ashes get picked up. Everyone looked at me as I angrily looked at Kevin. The ashes started circling me as well as putting me back together.

Once a hand appeared, I grabbed Kevin's neck. He went wide eyed as I lifted him up. My body was soon put back together. I growled lowly and faced the wall away from my dresser. I threw him against it. He collided with it.

He left a hole in the wall as he slid down. He chest was on the ground as I stepped on it. He looked up at my as I rested my arms on my knees. I checked the time.

"Tik tok Kevin. Time is running out. Now you better sleep cuz you won't wake up," I smiled and bent down to him.

I grabbed his neck and broke his upper spine. He became lifeless. I dusted my hands off and stood back up.

"That's your punishment for disturbing my rest," I said calmly at him.

I turned to look at my family. The pictures and the box came back together. The box had the lid open. I tilted my hat in a friendly manner and started to return to my form. I smiled as my ashes go back into the box. The lid closed.

I laid back on my bed as the hole in the wall repaired itself. Kevin's body was still on the floor where I had left him. My mother walked up to box and picked it up. I watched as she opened it. She held my golden watch in hand and put it inside.

"You really do surprise us everyday. Please continue to do so," she said and closed the box.

She kissed the top and put it back down. She made sure the pictures were back in place. She started to cry more. I got up from the bed and hugged from behind she stopped as if she felt my touch.

"(Y/n)?" She asked.

"I'm right here," I whispered in her ear.

"Please do rest in piece," she said with a smile.