Chapter 25

I wake up, whoever knows how long I was out, on the table in the basement. I grunted in pain as I moved my body a bit. I opened my eyes to see that my head was facing the doorway. I bent my knees up closer to my body as my vision was quite blurry. I didn't feel all that well as I stayed in this position.

I remembered what happened before I blacked out. Toy Freddy had something wrong with him and I was going to look to see what was going on after I get up, but that wasn't going to happen since I was plugged in. There were cords that went through a hole in the table and plugged into me. I closed my eyes as my sickness of sort got a bit worse.

I was about to fall into slumber when the door opened. I peeked to see Puppet walking in. I closed my eyes again and grunted while putting my hands into fists. I felt a hand on my shoulder with an arm going acrossed my upper body slant wise. I didn't want to open my eyes to look at Puppet. I didn't want to move.

"It's alright (y/n). Try to go back to sleep," I heard his soft voice.

I did. I did try to go back to sleep. It wasn't working all that well since I still felt sick. I was able to go back to sleep after a bit with Puppet still at my side.

I woke up later to still feel Puppet's arm acrossed me. I don't think I was able to completely fall back to sleep as the door opened again. I don't open my eyes.

"Has she woke up yet?" I heard Shadow's voice.

"She did a few minutes ago. I told her to try to go back to sleep. She did but not for long. She's awake right now if you want to talk to her or something," Puppet explained.

I grunted again as I tried to move. I balled up my fists again in doing so. A hand carefully lifts my head up. It puts it back down as I felt a pillow under it. I felt more comfortable now but still felt sick.

"(Y/n), try to go back to sleep. I'll be right here," Shadow said.

I relaxed my body and tried to go back to sleep. It was harder this time since I felt more sick than before. I did finally go back to sleep. I knew I was going to wake up again a few minutes later. I just knew.

I woke back up again to feel worse. I started to shake my head.

"I don't think she's feeling very well to be waking up every few minutes," I heard Puppet.

Yep. I wasn't feeling well at all. I felt it coming up as I quickly lean on my arm and looked down. A nice round of barf came up. Pain came from my abdomen. I held it with one hand and laid my head on the other one that was keeping me up.

"I was afraid of that," I heard Shadow as he placed a hand on my back.

I kept my eyes closed while slightly panting. The cords had come unplugged from my back as soon as I moved to the side. I opened my eyes a little to see black all over my hand and table. It was oil. I knew.

"You alright (y/n)?" Shadow asked me.

I shook my head as another round came up.

I felt another hand on my forehead.

"She's not warm," Puppet said.

"I think she's having a negative reaction to the oil. She isn't used to it being in her system," Shadow said.

"I can agree with that, but what are we going to do with her while she is recovering?" Puppet asked.

"I'll just keep her here for a while. I don't want her to move that much yet," Shadow replied.

I heard the door open again.

"How is she?" Goldie asked.

"Well, awake but not feeling good," Shadow told him.