15

"Isaac please." Noah pleaded at his brother but the latter only glared at him.

"Are you changing too?" Isaac mumbled and crossed his arms. He was getting frustrated with all of Isaac's question and stubbornness.

"Changing?" Noah repeated, his anger bubbling up. "Oh, you see that as change? Fine. Can you please remove your damn pride and let's make a plan to get our sister back?"

"She left." Jayden mumbled. "She decided on that. Let her come back. She'll find her way back to us."

What the actual hell?

Noah wanted to just rip Jayden's face off. He's sure that the kid's in some sort of phase.

He wanted to help Lucas and Tyler after what they said to them. Those moments with Sam wasn't them pretending that Sam's Lydia.

They're having fun with Samantha herself.

That's their sister and not some dead girl.

That's their little girl and he saw what they did to her. They were so stupid. They pushed her away and let her go without any struggles or any damn efforts to stop her!

Noah couldn't do that. Not now. He wants Sam. He wants to hang out with her. He wants to see her at school. He wants to tuck her in. He wants to tease her. He wants to see her smile again

He wants her by their side again as his little baby sister.

And they threw that away like trash.

They fucking threw that opportunity of finally being a happy family away.

How shitty of a brother could they really be?

And he knows that those memories weren't trash. They were gold. They were priceless. Nothing could ever be described to what he felt when Sam was by their sides. She filled up that empty void inside of his heart. She gave him a reason to do something good out of his grief that came out of Lydia's death. Those memories were unchangeable. They were perfect and lovely and their memories of Sam will never be changed or forgotten.

But they're pretending that it was forgotten.

They pretended for a little while that Sam was Lydia.

They pretended that everything was normal.

That Sam will get back to normal.

She didn't.

And it was their fault.

And they were too damn prideful to admit it.

Now, look at what happened!

Look at what happened to Sam! To them!

"You... " Noah couldn't even get find any words to describe at how mad he was right now.

That's not even the annoying part. It's their parents. They think that working will make everything better. The hell, what kind of parents were they? Because he's sure as f*ck that they're much worse  than Xendrix and Daniel's parents.

Because they're just killing them on the inside.

"Fuck you!" Noah shouted, earning their glares. Noah lifted his middle finger and waved it around with a lopsided grin. "Yeah, see this? I'm tired, we all are, and I just want my sister back but you just wanna be stubborn, don't you?"

Isaac stood up from his chair, glaring daggers at Noah. He looks intimidating. Scary even. But Noah stood firm. He stood tall as well, glaring at him as well.

"Then go after her!" Isaac shouted, pushing Noah away, making him stumble. "This isn't some fairytale, Noah. Don't pull us into the mess! It's my choice if I want to save her and I don't want that!"