Three words for you: I love you

Bonus #1

1 Year Later

"Shoot!" I shouted as soon as my foot slipped because of the sand. I thought that I would fall miserably but someone have already caught me before I could even fall from my doom.

I smiled knowingly at Gabriel as he smirked down at me.

"Thanks, Gab." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

He laughed quietly and kissed my forehead, making my guts do weird things.

He was pulling my heartstrings and he knows that.

"You know that I wouldn't let you fall." He said, pulling me to stand up.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, ignoring my pounding beating heart and the heat that was rushing through my cheeks as I look at Gabriel.

How did I deserve a man like him? He's perfect in every way you look at him. He's good at everything and everyone likes him.

He's the opposite of me. That's for sure.

But as he look at me, as I see his eyes fill up with those familiar fondness that I've come to love, I just knew from deep within me that he doesn't care if we were the opposite. He doesn't care if I was different from him.

And I love him for that.

"Oh really?" I smiled, crossing my arms. "How'd you know that?"

"Oh, cookie." His features softened and he brought his hand to caress her cheek. I leaned against his touch as I look at him with the same fond look that he has always given me.

"My sweet little tough cookie. You already fell for me and I swear, I swear till the moment we grow old, that I will never let you fall for anything or anybody else but me."

I could feel myself blushing as I stare at him in surprise. "So you're telling me that you're sure that we'll still be together until we grow old and die?"

Gabriel chuckled, leaning forward to kiss my forehead lovingly, snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

He nodded, placing his forehead against mine.

"I'll be right here." He simply whispered. His breath fanning my skin as I look into those eyes of his. Those eyes that he uses to stare at me. To show me that he loves me for me.

"Yeah?"

But still, I'm afraid that he'll leave me. I'm afraid that maybe, one day, he'll run out of love and find someone who's better than me. Someone who doesn't have anxiety or  some insomnia, maybe he'll find someone who's not afraid of abandonment and pain.

This is Gabriel we're talking about.

He's so much better than going out with me. He's got a better chance of having a normal partner.

"Don't give me that look." Gabriel said firmly making me look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean look?"

"You are enough." Gabriel said, both of his hands went towards hers, grabbing it firmly.

I felt myself frowning when he said that. I looked down and bit my lip. "You... You are enough... "

"Hey, look at me, cookie." He softly said, grabbing my chin to make me look at him.

"You are enough, okay? For me, you are more than just enough, Sam." Gabriel said firmly, looking deep into my soul as I search for any lies. For some kind of lie in his eyes. "Do you hear me?"