Cuddle

“You look so beautiful tonight, Sarah…” Jaejoong murmured as he began trailing kisses on the girl’s neck. Jaejoong met Sarah a couple of days ago at an Art Gallery owned by one of his clients. They went out to dinner the following day and then he brought her to his apartment… Jiyeon’s apartment. She’s an eighteen year old up and coming European model that was visiting for Seoul Fashion week.

They were meant to just watch some random DVD at the apartment when Jaejoong started on his moves and they started making out. Sarah moaned huskily as Jaejoong sucked on her neck while his hand shed off the strap of Sarah’s dress, exposing half of the girl’s breast.

Jaejoong was confident in bringing Sarah home because he knows that Jiyeon is on a double shift. She won’t be going home until 5am which would be long before he’s done with the model.

He undid the girl’s zipper exposing her back. He’s not really into Caucasians, but Sarah was beautiful and he hasn’t gotten laid since forever. She’s going back to Paris the next morning so it was really a quick and easy lay for him.

Jaejoong darted his tongue to trace the girl’s nipple before finally biting and tugging it earning a squeal of delight from Sarah.

He was so into the moment that he didn’t hear the door open and didn’t see Jiyeon shedding off her clothes as she dashed into the living room.

“Oh, Jae…” The girl moaned some more as he continued sucking on to her nipple while trailing his other hand under her dress.

Jiyeon on the other hand just looked at them for a second then went on to the kitchen for a glass of cold water wearing just her tank top and her underwear.

“Sarah…” Jaejoong uttered seductively as his finger ghosted over the girl’s mound.

“So… her name is Sarah.” Jiyeon finally spoke as she leaned unto a corner of the living room with a glass of cold water in her hand.

Jaejoong and Sarah finally saw her presence. Jiyeon suppressed her laugh upon seeing their priceless shocked reaction.

“Who is she? Why is she… oh my gosh… are you? You mean… me and her… with you?” Sarah rambled looking at Jiyeon’s lack of clothing and then to Jaejoong.

“No. I don’t do threesome, Sarah. Guys can’t even keep up with me one on one what more on a threesome?” Jiyeon answered nonchalantly. Jaejoong just kept silent.