Kiss of Death

Jiyeon felt like she was floating in the air. The sudden touch of Jaejoong’s lips with hers felt like a thousand watts jolting right through her every nerve. She didn’t have time to think. She didn’t want to think at all.

Jaejoong smiled against Jiyeon’s lips as he felt her moan in utter delight. He wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer and deepened the kiss as he dipped his tongue between her lips. Jiyeon melted into him and unconsciously linked her arms around his neck so they could bask further into the sweet demanding kiss.

Jiyeon felt lightheaded as they went further into the kiss and when her tongue brushed against his, she felt a sudden gasp of breath, her heart racing and her mind going into oblivion. The kisses grew fierce and demanding… his fingers raking into her hair… her arms pulling him closer and closer… his body getting hard… Jiyeon couldn’t get enough of it… she didn’t want the kiss to end… until she felt like she was gasping for air, her lungs constricting… she lets go of Jaejoong and steps back.

He looks at her with a questioning gaze… his eyes filled with desire, obviously wanting more… he took a step towards her but she stepped back… her hand caressing her chest, trying to make herself breathe. When she looked up at Jaejoong, she couldn’t speak anymore and her face suddenly turned blue.

“Pesto…” Jiyeon uttered before she fainted.

*****

It was a good timing that Won Bin came minutes after Jiyeon fainted. By then, Jaejoong had already carried her to their bed. Won Bin immediately checked on Jiyeon.

“What happened!?” Chaerin immediately asked Jaejoong as soon as she walked in the suite.

“What did you do!?” Chaerin pointed her finger at Jaejoong and glared at him, her accusation piercing like a shard of glass cutting into his flesh.

Jaejoong didn’t speak. He was too worried about Jiyeon to care about Chaerin’s panic rants.

“I shouldn’t have left her with you in the first place.” Chaerin was seething in anger, heaving. Seung Hyun slowly walked towards her and gathered her into his arms, trying to calm her down. Seung Hyun steals a look at Jaejoong and mouths at him, asking what happened.

Jaejoong just shrugged, not wanting to tell them about the kiss. Just then, Won Bin walked out.

“She just had an allergy attack. Did she eat any food with peanuts? Last time I checked her, her allergy wasn’t this bad…” Won Bin walked towards the couch where Yoo Jin was sleeping.