Flower Boy Lover

Chaerin and Jiyeon went to Tequilla Joe’s right after having dinner at the nearby Italian Restaurant. They sat at the corner of the bar. The night was young so it wasn’t that much crowded. Chaerin was drinking Bloody Mary while Jiyeon was drinking her usual mojitos and tequila.

Chaerin has been gushing nonstop about her beautiful engagement ring and how Seung Hyun proposed to her romantically. Jiyeon just tried mentally blocking her ears to mute out Chaerin’s gushing.

“Here you go Jiyeon, looks like you need it.” Jaebum handed her the bottle of tequila and gave her a playful look, knowing she’s getting tired of all the girly gushes.

Jiyeon couldn’t help but think about Jaejoong. She shouldn’t feel anything. She should be happy that he’s going to leave. It’s always been easy for her to get rid of people who try to cling to her. And yet… it doesn’t seem right.

Unnie...” Chaerin looked at Jiyeon seriously while swirling her bloody mary cocktail. Jiyeon drank her tequila and slammed the glass down, looking as if her mind was somewhere else. She got her mojito and drank a few gulps.

“How do you feel about Jaejoong?” Chaerin carefully studied Jiyeon’s reaction.

“What about him?” Jiyeon raised her eyebrow at Chaerin.

“Ever since he moved in with you… he tamed down… it’s as if…” Chaerin was unsure on how to exactly word it.

“He’s whipped in love with you.” Jaebum interjected while giving Jiyeon another round of mojitos.

“You don’t have to be so straightforward about it.” Chaerin glared at Jaebum. He just shrugged. They went quiet because Jiyeon wasn’t reacting.

“He’s serious about you.” Jaebum started, his hands on the edge of the bar, letting out a big sigh.

“I think so too, unnie… He’s just different from how he acted with his past hook ups.” Chaerin continued.

“Why are we talking about him?” Jiyeon asked sarcastically. She’s never the type of person to open up about her feelings. She has learned to keep everything in.

“He’s moving out tonight.” Jiyeon said in a resolved tone.

“Did you guys have a fight?” Chaerin asked curiously.