Mourn For Me

“I told you man, I don’t have a fucking plan. No fucking plan! Okay!?” Jaejoong groaned and grasped his hair. Seung Hyun has been bothering him about what he plans to do with Jiyeon.

Seung Hyun raised his eyebrows. He was enjoying this desperate love sick version of Jaejoong. He never thought this day would come. He was chuckling.

“And a few months back you were bashing me because you said ‘I got it bad’… tsk… tsk… tsk…” Seung Hyun murmured in amusement.

“This is not freakin funny okay. Get off my case! Go and worry about how you’re going to propose to your girlfriend.” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Speaking of which, where the hell is your girlfriend? She’s already ten minutes late.” Jaejoong asked, checking his watch.

“She said she’ll drop by at the hospital to pick up Jiyeon.” Seung Hyun answered.

“Oh here she is…” Seung Hyun immediately stood up and waited for Chaerin to come to him for a quick kiss. Jaejoong stretched his neck to look for Jiyeon but she wasn’t there.

“Jiyeon unnie is not coming. It’s this time of the year that she can’t really be bothered.” Chaerin told Jaejoong, immediately knowing who he was looking for.

“What do you mean it’s this time of the year?” Jaejoong asked suddenly curious. Chaerin sighed and touched Seung Hyun’s cheek giving him a peck on the cheek.

“Ever since I’ve known her… this time of the year… she doesn’t go home for four days… all she does is be at the hospital and operate. She goes home drunk, she doesn’t talk unless she really needs to…” Chaerin’s face showed that she was very concerned about her friend.

“She doesn’t really talk about it. After that she just returns back to her usual self.” Chaerin sighed heavily.

Jaejoong left Chaerin and Seung Hyun after their dinner. He went straight to Tequila Joe’s for a drink. By himself. He wanted to think.

This, I’m telling you is quite surprising if you’ve known Jaejoong well enough. Whenever he goes out, he goes out on a date. He picks up his next target while he’s dating a current one. But tonight, he’s going solo.

He ordered a glass of red wine from Jaebum. He casually wiped the wine glass clean and swirled it in his hand, smelling the aroma and then took in its essence. Jaebum gave him a funny look.