Chapter 26: PreDance

"Eww she's scum!" Yolie said staring at Erin across the parking lot. "She makes me want to take one of those cars and drive right over her."

"And so aren't me two older friends." Mimi said to Yolie. She had gone to her the previous day since Tai, Sora, and Matt had gone off to find Kari to tell her what the three demons were planning. Izzy told her that Yolie and Kari were best friends so she figured she had nothing to loose.

"Well tonight they're going to get it as their stupid plan backfires." Yolie said smirking. "Whoops!"

"And we won't even get in trouble." Mimi said smiling. "Who ever is in the back ready to dump crap all over Kari won't be able to hear them call the Formal Queen. In other words they won't hear them call their best friend up to stage and 'bam' she'll get caught in the cross fire and they'll get in trouble for setting it up."

"And all we did was vote for Erin...a couple times to many." Yolie said smiling. "It's about time for revenge after everything she did to Kari and the way they treated you."

Mimi smiled. "Besides that Kari and you are invited to my house for pre pictures. The older kids are coming as well. I figured it would be easy since Matt and Tk are bothers and Kari and Tai are brothers and Tk and Kari are going together blah bah blah."

"Sweet I'll tell Kari. Plus Tk's taking her now. Apparently they had to sweet reunion when Kari returned. She's still failed to tell me all the details." Yolie told her. "But I have to run I have drivers ed. I'll see yeah tonight!"

"Bye." Mimi said.

...

"You're an idiot." Matt said fixing his tie in the mirror.

"You've mentioned that about 5 times in the past hour." Tai said annoyed.

"Well good then maybe it's sinking in." the blonde told his big haired friend. "Why didn't you ask her?"

"She told me she didn't want to date!"

"She went with you to find your sister she clearly wants to date you!"

"You went to do you want to date me?" Tai asked sarcastically. "Seriously Matt we're just friends and that's all she wants. I tried."

"Not hard enough." Matt said shrugging. "But don't complain to me when Mimi flips out on you for not asking her."

"Thanks." Tai said continuing with the sarcasm.

"Hey guys ready to go to Mimi's?" Izzy asked walking into the room.

"Yeah we got to pick up Tk on the way first." Matt said putting on hair gel. "Let's hit it."

...

"Do I look okay?"

"For the last time Mimi you look beautiful."

"But what if I don't and Izzy dumps me 'cause there's a prettier girl at the dance?" Mimi looked at her friend concerned.

Sora gave her a look. "Seriously? Look the kid clearly cares about you so don't worry about it."

"Hey guys we're here thanks for the invite!" Yolie said skipping in happily dragging Kari along.

"Kari congradulations on finally getting with Tk." Sora said smirking.