Infection Part Three!

So I'm just going to write part Three for two reasons. It's easier for me to do and I have a lot to catch up on, and its shorter. So what you can do for me is imagine Emma as Hailey because that's what I'm doing. So Emma got infected, is in containment, and everything else is the same. Please Vote! Comment! DM me! Also I need help with Rocky!!! Give me some Ideas for my loveable tech nerd in the comments I would really really appreciate it! I love to hear your thoughts and opinions as readers because that helps me as a writer! Happy reading!!! 

Emma stood with Natalie in the operating room watching the young girl she had befriend get surgery.

"What's that?" Emma asked as Natalie's phone rang.

"Code silver."

"Code silver? That's-"

"An active threat still in the hospital." Natalie told Emma, Emma started to head out of the room.

"That means they ID'd the offender and believe he's still here."

"I'll text you when she's out!" Natalie yelled after Emma. 

''''''''

"Tell me we got something solid." Hank said coming up the steps of the bullpen.

"CPIC got a hit on Sheldon's Prius, Canal and Madison 16 minutes ago." Ruzek said.

"Followed him on cams into a parking structure connected to ogvil station."  Jay said.

"12 tac did a walk by on the car, it's empty."

"He by a train ticket?"

"No confirmation of that." Kim said coming in through the back. "The UC's ID him, we've got AMtrak checking the cars, and holding the trains in case." 

"Listen, we don't assume anything. Sheldon could be heading out of town, he could be on the run, or he could be hiding. We follow all three." Hank told them.

"Transportations up to speed, Amtrak, CTA, Metro. All aware." Jay said.

"State police for the highway, airport police for O'Hare and Midway." Ruzek said.

"So, what do we know about this guy?" Hank asked. 

"Dr. David Sheldon. 47, undergrad from Emery college in 92. Degree doctor in chemistry, master too."

"Married?"

"Divorced recently, no kids, no LKA, and he moved out of the house four months ago when he signed the papers. "

"Dr. Sheldon has been in research his entire career mostly infectious diseases." Kim said, Jay scoffed.

"Yeah, one that almost killed my girlfriend." He mumbled under his breath, Hank glared at him and Emma held his hand tightly giving it a squeeze.

"He's got no criminal record, not even a parking ticket. Zero pops of associates with a criminal background, up until today he's been an upstanding citizen."

"So what made him snap into 'Mr. Walking dead" ?" Emma asked.

"We've been here before we know how this goes." Hamk said heading to the front.  "I want everything on Sheldon, every single detail, every single connection to the victims. Find me a motive now. We are hitting everyone, everyone he knows, everyone he's been in contact with, anyone who has a property he could go to. Jay you and Emma start with the Ex-wife, let's find him fast." Before Emma and Jay could go Hank caught them at the bottom of the stairs. "Emma, I need you to be 100% honest with me right now?" Hank asked, Emma nodded.