PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Week Later 

Emma was standing in the NICU looking at her baby girl with wires and tubes sticking out of her. She heard the door open behind her, and sighed.

"Jay, I'll be right down I don't wanna  go yet." 

"Well it's a good thing I'm not Jay than." She turned around and saw James standing there, she smiled at him and he stood next to her. He smiled at Maise and stuck his finger in through one of the holes touching her hand.

"How'd you find me?"

"Nick, he's been talking about his incubator sister for the last twelve hours. Your grandfather called me too."  He looked at Emma, she was in jeans and black tee shirt, all her baby work gone. She was back to her lean and fit figure.

"Stop checking me out." James smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Sorry, sometimes I forget your not mine anymore."

"What is this? A damn wattpad novel, stop talking!" Emma said, he laughed. It got quiet and he looked at Emma, a worried look on her face. 

"I know you, I know how you think. This is not your fault ya know, sometimes things don't work out the way we had planned, but they still work out." He put his arm around Emma and kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, I know."

'''''''''''''

"She's so tiny!" Adam exclaimed as he and Jay stood by Masie's crib.

"Well she's three months early.

"Just like her mom, always early." A nurse came in and started checking the baby's vitals.

"Do you know where the father is so I could alert him on the babies progress?" She asked Jay, Adam and Jay looked at the nurse confused than at each other.

"Yeah, he's right here." The nurse turned towards Adam.

"Nope, not me." '

"Oh it's you!" She exclaimed, she sighed. "Damnit, that means your taken."

"Excuse me?" Jay asked, Adam stifled his laughter. 

"Um... Let me go get a doctor, she's doing great." The nurse hurried out as the doctor came in.

"Sorry about that, we just assumed the man who was here with your wife earlier was the father."

"What'd he look like?"

"Hot as hell, Irish." The nurse said, the doctor looked at her and she left again. 

"So unprofessional. Anyway your baby's doing fine, She's on a great track." The doctor left as Adam looked at Jay who was holding his baby's hand.

"You okay?"

"There was a split second, I honestly thought that I lost them both, and that was the scariest thing I have ever experienced. I didn't know how much I could love something, but here she is." Jay said wiping a few tears from his eyes. Adam put a hand on his shoulder.

"When she turns 15, and all the boys start coming around and she yells at you for ruining her life, remember this sweet moment." Jay laughed with Adam as Emma came in. "I'll give you two a minuet, but Kevin and Kim really want some god parent time so... talk fast." Adam said closing the door.

"How are you feeling?" Emma asked.

"Fine, how are you?" Jay asked, she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Good, James came earlier, he said to say Hi and thanks for the hockey tickets."  

"Well tell him your welcome."

"I will." There was a knock on the door, Kevin poked his head in.

"I'm sorry, but I need to start educating her on the Chicago culture before her New Yorker of a mother gets to her." 

"Okay,first of all New York is amazing, second of all." Emma pointed to a huge Yankees flag that was up on the wall.

"It's starting." Kevin whispered. "ADAM, GET THE FLAG!" He yelled towards the waiting room. Adam came in carrying a huge Cubs flag. "Take this down." Kevin said.

"No! No!" Emma portested standing in front of the flag. Jay laughed as the doctor came over.

"Just so you, she's cleared for sex." 

"Why would I want to know that?" Jay asked.

"Because the first thing I would do is bang her."

"Fuck off." Jay said threateningly, the doctor scurried off. Jay turned back towards his family as his future wife protected the Yankees and smiled.  

''''''''''''

IT"S MY BIRTHDAY SATURDAY SO..... I've decided to do a face reveal since I'm turning 15!!!!!!! So stay tuned. HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!!