Emma Comes home

"So how was the flight?" David Rossi asked Emma over the phone as she drove home. 

"Amazing, thank you for letting me use the jet. I'm happy to get back see Nick, Jay, Masie, who is at home and settled by the way thank god." 

"How far are you?" 

"Two minutes."

"Well I'll let you go, I love you."

"Love you to grandpa." Emma said hanging up as she pulled into the driveway. She got her bag of of the car and headed inside.

"Hey!" She shouted when she stepped inside.

"MOMMMY!" Nick screamed, he flew down the stairs and sprinted into the room. He dove into Emma's leg's almost knocking her over. She picked him up and hugged him tight.

"I missed you so much buddy! Where you good to Jay and to Daddy? "

"He was." Emma smiled at Jay as he walked into the room, she put Nick down and gave Jay a tight hug. When they pulled back he pulled her in for a long awaited kiss.

"Ewwwwwww." Nick groned covering his eyes.

"Sorry bud." Emma said. "So where's my baby?" She asked, Jay took her hand and lead her to the nursery. Inside the pink room filled with girly things (IDK) was a small white crib. Sleeping inside was a perfect baby. "She's so cute." Emma gushed rubbing her soft little cheek. 

"Everything ran smoothly, and we are all okay." Jay assured her.

"Good." Emma said, and she smiled happily holding her loved one's close!

'''''''''''

I'll see you all in book 3