Season 7 Episode 18 'Lines' Kinda....

Hey!!!! So I'm starting school in like 2 days and I don't have the time or energy to put as much work as I would like into this episode. So, I'm just going to right the end, AkA Emma packing for New York. It would be a huge help to just imagine Emma as Haley in the FBI crossover and in this episode. I am beating myself up for this, so please give me a break. I have a lot going on right now and Feel awful I can't write the whole thing. I am sorry. Happy Reading-Emma 

''''''''''''''''''''

"What about Nick? And the Maise?" Emma asked Jay as she sat next to him on the bed, He was packing her suitcase and she was weighing her life decisions.

"We'll be fine, besides it'll be good for you to go to New York, see all your old FBI buddies."

"That's true, and i get to see OA, god he is so handsome!" Jay looked at Emma and raised an eyebrow, he cleared his throat. "I mean, now he's less handsome because I'm not single. But you would love him! He served! He's so sweet! He's got like a six pack."

"You know what, maybe you don't go?" Jay said throwing some clothes on the bed, Emma stood up laughing and continued to pack her bag. She sighed as Jay wrapped his arms around her waist. "We'll be fine, Nick is easy, Maise is in the NICU surrounded by people who love her, and you're going to kick ass in New York." Jay told her kissing her cheek, Emma nodded.

"Your right, your right. It's going to be okay." Emma said taking some deep breaths, Nick came into the room in PJ's, he was carrying a book.

"Let's go mom, it's Sherlock Holmes Wednesday." He said tapping his wrist.

"He's like a little man." Jay whispered to Emma making him giggle, Nick crossed his arms.

"I scheduled you for chit chat later when I'm asleep, some on people don't start slacking." Nick said, Emma smiled at Jay and walked with Nick towrds the bedroom. After a little reading she tucked in Nick and laid with him.

"Your going to do great back home mommy, I can feel it in my old bones." Emma laughed and looked at Nick.

"Your 8, you know that right?" 

"Still, 8's pretty old, I'm basically a grandma." 

"Alright Nick, goodnight."

"Good night mommy." 

''''''''''''''''''''''

The next moring Jay and Nick where standing with Emma at the entrance to o'Hare. 

"Alright, time to say goodbye." Emma said wrapping Nick in a tight hug. "I love you buddy, alright. Call me whenever you need me, be good to Jay, be good for your dad, and-" Nick put his hand up.

"Relax mom, I got this." He unzipped his backpack and pulled out a huge baggie full of things. "This is handsantizer, a throw up kit, and all your favorite snacks for the plane." Emma kissed his cheek and put it into her bag.

"I love it." She stood up and wrapped Jay into a tight hug,

"I'll give you two a moment." Nick said hopping into the truck, Emma wipped some tears away.

"Jay..."

"Your going to be fine, I've got this." Jay said, he and Emma kissed sweetly before pulling back to rest there foreheads on each others.

"And I'll be waiting for you when you get back." He said, Emma's phone rang singling it was time for her to go.

"Alright." She sighed, she waved bye to Nick and kissed Jay one more time, than she was off.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OMG!!!!!! I'm sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't see you all till next season!!! I think if I have time, I'm going to write little scenes about Nick coming to visit Emma in the city with Jay!!!!!! Tell me what you think!!!! Love you guys!!!! Stay safe!!!!!!!! kisses and air hugs- Emma