Season 7 Episode 8 "No Regrets"

"Alright Buddy, have fun! I love you!" Emma called out to Nick as he got out of the car, as she started driving to work she called Rocky.

"This is Rocky, unless you're Juan in that case, this is James."

"It's me."

"Oh, well then it's Rocky. What's up?"

"I'm on my way, what's going on?"

"Jay's upstairs and everyone else it out. Kev was on a buy and it went south, Kim cut her shoulder so she's at med, and Kim stumbled across a body. Other than that it's pretty chill." Rocky said.

"Alright, I'll be there in like ten minutes, see you soon."

"Bye."

''''''''''''''''

Everyone was sitting in the unit when Kim came in, she looked very happy.

"Where are we at?" Voight asked coming out of his office.

"So our Jane Doe had a distinctive birthmark on her side, Rocky ran her through missing persons and he got a hit. Her name is Ally Larson." Jay said.

"Ally ran away from home eight years ago when she was 16. Since then, she's been a ghost. No address, no work place." Emma said.

"Which might make sense if she was a prostitute." Jay said.

"Maybe, she's got no arrest record. I spoke to the other working girls, none of them recognize her photo." 

"So maybe not." Kim said.

"All right, anything from the M.E?" Voight asked, Kevin held up a file.

"No signs of sexual assault. M.E. said she was hit repeatedly with a blunt object over the head." Rojas said.

"Yeah no surprise there, defensive wounds?" Voight asked. 

"No." Rojas said.

"So she didn't see it coming."

"There were signs of scarring around her wrists and ankles. So restraints would have had to be left on for a very long and extended period of time to be left with those kind of marks."  Rojas said.

"So maybe she was being held against her will." Voight said.

"Yeah, it's a possibility." Rojas said.

"Anything else?"

"There was a strand of hair lodged in her necklace, not her's so I sent it down for DNA testing." Rojas said.

"Anything from P.O.D.S or surveillance?"

"I am waiting for the digital files from Townshend auto parts, they had a cam set up pretty close to where we found Ally's body." Emma said.

"Okay let's keep digging, see what we can find in her missing persons report." Voight said. "Kim and Adam make the notification to the parents." Voight told them, they both sighed and headed out.

''''''''''''''''''

"Hey! I got surveillance back from the Auto parts shop!" Emma shouted at Jay, he came over and pulled up a chair sitting next to her, Voight came out of his office. "Check this out."

"All right."

"We got a male in a red camo jacket dragging Ally's body. This is eight hours before we found her. So the guy runs off, and then headlights. So Rocky and I checked traffic cams leaving in and out of the area.  Two minutes later, same guy, street P.O.D caught him at Cicero and 6th. Got a hit on facial rec, and say hello to Mr. Grumpy. Aka, Romero Lopez, he's a mid level dealer with the insane players, insane is their name, I'm not complimenting them, he runs a corner a few blocks from where we found Ally's body. He's out on parole, I know shocker, for distro, he has one prior, not a shocker, for a domestic, an even bigger no shocker. He's been staying with his cousin, no comment, in Asher Heights, low income apartments on Polski."