Season 7 Episode 9 "Absolution"

It's time you guys!!!!!!! I'm not ready 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 times like a gazillion more crying faces!! I know he's going to live but the stress is just.... ARGH!!!!! I hate when shows do cliff hangers butbecause love it beacuse it keeps you in suspense!!! Also #upsetad better happen in the next epidoe or I will riot!!!! I have tons of thoughts about the mid season fineiles so if you wanna talk to me  comment down below, DM me, whatver and I'll respond and we will become friends and we will be happy. :)  Anyway, onto the story 😭😭😭😭

Also my spell check was acting up when I wrote this and wouldn't let me correct anything, the red line would disappear and reappear, and it would want me to change the wrong word, anyway, don't blast me for spelling please!!!!!! 

Emma's eyes flutterd awake as her hand moved to the empty side of the bed.

"Mommy?" She turned around and saw Nick standing there, he was in his pajamas holding a stuffed giraffe.

"Hey baby, is everything alright?" Emma asked sitting up, she patted next to her and Nick hopped up.

"Where's daddy?" Emma sighed.

"I don't know honey, I think he went to work. You have to get ready for school though okay?"

"No, how do I know daddy's safe?" Nick asked Emma, his big blue eyes looking up at her. She threw her legs over the bed and put Nick on her lap, he put his hand on her belly, she had a little bump since she was only two months pregnant. 

"He wouldn't put himself in a dangrous situation." Emma said, Nick rolled his eyes.

"You and I both know your lying."

"Honey he's fine." She didn't want to say, 'I promise' or 'I swear' because if Jay, god forbid, really was hurt, she didn't want Nick to think you could break promises or lie, because  that's how he would perceive it. Nick nodded and hopped down.

"Alright, what about the baby, is the baby safe?" Nick asked as Emma walked him back to his room.

"Of course the baby is, the baby's right here in me." Emma said pointing to her belly, Nick sighed.

"I'll never get used to that." Nick said as they walked out.

"I know, it's okay."

''''''''''''

 Emma had been following him for a little while, since he started helping the family out. She watched their car drive away and sighed. Jay saw her, he waved goodbye and put the baseball stuff by his truck. He walked over and Emma rolled down her window, Jay stuck his head in the car.

"You following me?" He asked smirking.

"Well, that's what happens when you lie to your pregnant girlfriend."

"I lied to you?" Jay asked, Emma nodded her head.

"You did. Last week you said she was an unwitting so like any worried girlfriend of an amazing, sometimes reckless and doesn't think before he acts, hot detective, I did my due diligence."

"Oh did you now? Well I would expect nothing less from the hot, sexy, amazing mother, goddess of a woman, detective." 

"Don't flirt with me, I know who she is. Question is, does she know who you are?" Emma asked, he sighed. 

"No, she doesn't. But it's okay, I know what I'm doing."

"Jay, baby..."

"Emma, babe. It's alright. I'm just helping out a family who got screwed. It's not that big a deal."