10. Being a Dad

As Severus had promised him, he treated Orion with tenderness at all times.

He cuddled with him to wake him up in the morning and to put him to sleep at night.

He was giving as many hugs as needed, as many kisses too.

Orion called him 'Daddy" whenever he wanted to ask him something in particular and usually Severus would allow him favours.

After about a month, Orion felt complete and he wasn't feeling angry or deprived or anything bad towards Severus.

Gradually their relationship turned to "normal" father and son's , without extravagant behaviours and both men were happy to be with each other.

Orion chose to stay with his dad until he reached his mid twenties. He then moved to his own house very close to his Dad's though. He also became a Potion Master and both men opened an Apothecary and continued to work together.

Severus was always present during his son's life and Orion always looked up at him for advice.

When Severus met Orion's fiancée, Caroline, he was thrilled that his son had finally found his path, but he was even more happy when he met his first grandson, Severus Orion Snape Jr.

Being a father and a grandfather was the biggest happiness in his life and his best achievement too.

When Orion was 50, he lost his wife of cancer. His own son had moved away with his fiancée and they were expecting their first child. It was tragic for all of them, since Caroline was an amazing wife, mother and a loving mother - in - law too.

Orion decided to move back with his father and both men reunited for the rest of their years.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the end .