Part 9

C-" can you please leave, Ill talk to you later. I need to think about it" I said as calmly as I could in this situation

L-"okay," she said and left.

I didn't know what to do, I just a wanted to break things, why didn't I think about his before? Why didn't she tell me right away? What am supposed to do now? I ran to my car and drove off, I picked my camera up at my place and headed to the middle of the forest to take pictures. I used to do this when I was stressed, back in the suite life on deck days. Why does this have to happen while I am in the center of publicity and there are fan accounts being made with my name? Why does this have to happen to me? I sat on the dirt and cried more than I knew I could and laid down the options I had. I could tell Lili that I didn't want to be in Ella's life and move forward with my life. I could just see her as much as before just now she calls me dad, I could hang out with her more often and lastly, I could take Lili to court for custody. I decided to call Dylan. I told him everything and he made jokes the whole way but it felt good to talk to someone.

(Middle of the call)

D- "what was her name again?"

C- "Ella"

D- "Ella as in your childhood dog Ella?"

C- "I had never thought of that. Anyway, what do I do?"

D- "I don't know, I don't even know why you called me, I have nothing close to experience on that area and I hope I never have."

C- "ok, who do you think I should call then?"

D- "seriously the only people I know that have kids are mom and dad. Look I have to go bye."

Before I could answer, he hung up. Mom & Dad. I mean I could call my mom but she would tell me to be as kind and comprehensive I could be but I seriously just wanted to do something about it. I could call my dad but his answer might be a bit too much, but maybe that was what I needed to hear.

C- "hey dad, I have something I need your opinion on."

M- "hey Cole, wow you never asked for advice. Ever. But ill help you the best I can."

C- "So this is a big one. It started when... (Tells hole story)... And I don't know what to do?"

M- "wow, I wasn't expecting that for sure. You have to go to court with her for custody. I can help you to find a parenting flaw in the girl and you can get full custody. I have really good lawyers and I'm sure I could get that your daughter under your roof in about a week and a half. Ill go call my lawyer right now if you want that."

Did I want that? Yes, I wanted full custody of Ella but just thinking of how close Lili is with her and how she would never see her again hurts me. Spilt custody isn't the best for two actors and I couldn't just not do anything cause she is my fucking daughter. I decided to call my mother and tell her cause I knew she would be the opposite of my father in that kind of thing. I looked down at my phone. Shoot. I was 30 minutes away from the set and my scene was supposed to shoot in 5 minutes. I called Roberto and told him I was sick and couldn't go. I headed home and fell asleep right away. 

Lili's POV

I left Cole's trailer feeling nervous. As soon as I got to my trailer I fell on my knees and cried and Cami hugged me from behind.

C- "what happened with him?"

L- "I don't know"

C- "was the reaction good or bad"

L- "I don't know. he just got really mad and told me to leave. What if he goes to court for custody? I can't live without Ella, she is my everything. if it were not for her, I had never overcome my anxiety and my depression."

C- "he won't, don't worry."

L- "okay. I have to get to make up soon. meet you in the cast tent?"

C- "be there in 20"

I left for hair and makeup and had Ella with me the whole time. I waited for a few hours until my scene, playing with Ella and hanging out with the cast. The scene before mine was called and i asked Casey to watch Ella while I was filming and he took her to his apartment. After a few minutes of talking the makeup director came into the cast tent looking for Cole. My heart dropped and I was worried that he was late because of me, why couldn't he just be ok with that? Why did he have to be so dramatic about this? Would he ever-

Roberto- "Guys, Cole called in sick so we will move to the next scene"

Cole called in sick. The words shocked me a slight bit. As I was heading to set I decided that before I picked Ella up I would swing by his apartment and talk to him about Ella and what he was thinking of doing about this whole co-parenting business. I filmed my scenes and as soon as we were wrapped I changed and headed out to his apartment. I knocked a couple of times until I heard footsteps and was greeted by grumpy himself.

C- "Hi, I told you to leave me alone didn't I? "

He closes the door but I put my foot in.

L- "Well we need to talk."

_______________________________________________

Please comment Ideas for the story!💕

WhOooo it is getting interesting😂

Sorry it is really short

(Probably will only post on Thursday but let's see)