Part 27

Cole's POV:
Mads and Lili were in charge of her bedroom and I was in charge of Ella's dresser and toys. The problem was, that every 5 minutes, Lili would call me to do something and by the time I was back, Ella had unpacked everything again. I never took so long packing a 1 bedroom apartment. Thankfully, by the end of the day, we had everything packed and 3 very hungry humans.

C-"wanna order Pizza?"

M-"the vegan place that I get my food from is closed for the holidays."

L-"umm... well what about we fill three cars with stuff and move it to our apartment and then we can cook something there."

M-"sounds good."

C-"sure"

We had a blast making dinner. We barely had any vegan food and the girls ended up making a salad for us and some Mac and cheese for Ella. While they were cooking, I was in the couch with Ella watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse. We all ate on the couch and Ella ended up falling asleep on my arms. Mads left a while later and Lili and I ended up just falling asleep watching friends, a show she loved watching.

Lili's POV:

Today, Cole and I went out to shop for some furniture for our apartment. We went to some fancy stores but ended up at IKEA. We bought a table and a toy box for Ella, a dresser for me and a chair for the living room. We started building our dresser and just couldn't figure out the instructions so-called mads again. She came in right away but just like us, she understood nothing of the instructions. After a few breakdowns, we decided to call the only person that could possibly help us, Luke. He came in and less than an hour later he was finished with every build. He ended up also hanging some pictures and fixing one of our kitchen cabinets. Luke was very handy with small tool jobs.

A couple of days later.

Cole's POV:
Today, Dylan was arriving and I was so thrilled. We had figured out a guest room for him (Basically just a mattress on the floor). Ella was beyond excited to see her uncle and had barely slept awaiting him. He was coming in an Uber ar around 4 pm. When the doorbell rang, Ella jumped off the couch and ran to get the door.

E-"Uncle Dylan!!"

D-"Ella Bella!"

They hug and stuff.

D-"where is everyone?"

E-"oh they are inside, they are lazy and don't get up"

He walked in and we looked up, unimpressed.

D-"wow. The excitement is real."

C-"hey bro, we are binge-watching Stranger Things right now."

D-"pause it then. I mean I was just in a very long flight to see you guys so at least pretend I matter."

We paused the show and I rolled my eyes.

L-"Hey Dylan, long time no see. Last time I saw you was... Oh, that award show where-"

D-"you hooked up with Cole, don't worry I am over it. I just want my best friend back."

L-"she is back."

C-"hey bro. So how many?"

D-"6"

C-"oh no, that's bad

L-"6 what?"

D+C-"Twin thing."

Lili rolled her eyes and sat back down on the couch.