Part 30

Lili's POV:

As soon as Cole walked out that door I exploded in tears. I just wanted to take everything back but now he had left and I didn't know where he was going.

L-"sam. I'm gonna ask politely first. Get out please."

S-"I have nowhere to go. And besides, we were just starting to warm up to each other-"

L-"GET OUT! I DONT CARE WHERE YOU GO. JUST LEAVE!"

He looked at me with heart eyes.

S-"but, I still love you Lili, and I know you still love me-"

I slapped him across his face. I hated him more than ever right now.

L-"leave right now or I'll call KJ. He will show you what strong looks like."

He left without another word. I dropped to the floor in tears. I think I never cried this much. I hated myself so much for letting this happen. I called cami, I didn't know what to do. I talked to her and told her everything. She didn't know what to do either. We fell asleep on the floor and I woke up with the sound of Cami throwing up in the bathroom.

L-"cami are you okay??"

C-"I actually might have a problem. So this also happened yesterday. I think I might be pregnant, in the new years, I don't use protection and I stopped doing birth control a few months ago."

L-"holy shit. We have to go out and get pregnancy tests."

We came back with like 10 different ones.

L-"you just pee on that part and then put it on the bathroom counter and wait."

C-"Lili I can't do it, I'm too scared."

L-"I have an idea. So when I thought I was pregnant with Ella, I made my aunt do a pregnancy test at the same time as me. It made me feel comfortable. Do you need me to do that for you?"

C-"sure. Take this one and go to the master bathroom. I'll meet you in the living room."

We each took the test and put it down in the bathroom. We then waited 5 minutes until we could go check it. I was going to check Cami's and she was going to check mine.

C-"okay timer is done. Let me just pray one more time and then you can go."

L-"if it is positive, just know I will be there for you the whole way and I promise it will be okay."

I went into the bathroom and looked at it. There was only one clear line. I checked again cause with Ella, the line was very faint.

L-"CAMI, CAMI!"

I ran into the living room exited.

L-"your prayers worked! You are not pregnant."

C-"cool. Thank God."

She looked the opposite of excited. Like she wanted that baby.

L-"are you sad? It was a baby with an unknown guy Cami. I mean he was-"

C-"I'm not sad, just shocked and scared and don't know what to do."

L-"Cami did you not understand, the test came out NEGATIVE!"

C-"but Lili."

L-"what cami I don't understand. You don't have anything to worry about."

C-" I know, but you do Lili."

L-" I know, I still have to figure out how am I gonna get Cole back."

C-" Yeah, but you also have another thing to figure out what to do."

L-"what? I am so confused."

She looked down at the test in her hands and gave it to me.

L-"no, no, no this can't be right. Cami give me another test."

I tell 3 other tests, all of them different.

C-"hey Lils, don't worry. Its gonna be fine. Just figure out where Cole is and talk to him."

I was sobbing again. I don't know for how long I have cried this past day but it broke my record... and my heart.

L-"I know where he is. I just have to make a phone call. I'll do that tomorrow. You can go home cami, I need to be alone and think this through."

C-"whatever you want girl. But please text or call if you need anything."

She left and once again I started crying. I had a little human growing inside me. It was Ella's brother or sister and Cole's child. But none of them knew and it was only fair I tell them, it's part of their life anyway. I cleaned up my face in the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy tests. All three of them had 2 very clear lines. I called up Dylan and told him my side of the story. Apparently, Cole was asleep at his place, they had just arrived a few minutes ago.

L-"I need to talk to Cole. But I know him and he won't come back to talk. What do you think about me flying there and talking to him there."

D-"well, the door is always open if you want to visit. I'll talk to Cole and then I'll tell you what I think is best. I'll text you when he wakes up."

L-"thank you dyl."

D-"no problem Lili-bu"

I smiled at the old nickname. I missed talking to him like this and telling him everything. I opened my laptop and bought a single ticket for New York. It was leaving tomorrow morning. I packed a small suitcase, expecting to leave in less than 3 days.

-Next morning-

I woke up feeling hopeful, that today, could be a good day. I got dressed in some leggings and a sweatshirt and just before leaving, shoved the pregnancy tests in my pocket. The flight was very boring without anything to do. I watched a movie and gave up halfway through the second. I spent most time just looking down at all 4 pregnancy tests. They had very clear lines that looked almost unreal. In most positive tests I saw, it was a very faint line which marked it positive. This could only mean that I am quite far along with the pregnancy. But why have I not thrown up once? Why have I not had a single headache? These were all things that kicked right in with Ella. As soon as I got there, I called an Uber to Dylan's place. I had no idea how I was going to tell him. I knocked on Cole's old bedroom door.

C-"Go away, Dylan."

I slightly opened the door.

L-"Actually it's me."

C-"You can go away too."

L-"Cole, enough. We have to talk, for real. Forget whatever happened, we have something bigger to figure out now."

THE END.

________________

LAST PART GUYS!

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I mean if anybody reads this at all. 

This was my first story so it wasn't that good. 

SEQUEL COMING VERY SOON!