Chapter 17: Love Me For A Reason

After spending the night together, we decided to extend our moments together before I will depart this present time of him.

He wishes not to end but he knows what lies ahead if we will alter his present - he will still die but me will continue this present life and will probably not seeing him again in the future.

We agree to rather see each other again in the future life.

As of the moment, we eat meals together, we do grocery together, we spend time going into places like normal people do - picnics, parks, beach, mall, even going to nearby countries.

He filed 1-month leave from his Manager to spend time with me. When going into those public places, he never hide me, instead, he is proud to holding hands with me, embrace me on my shoulder, laughing with me, talking with me, doing picture taking with fans and with me.

There is a fan asking him if are we together, then he proudly said yes.

But he never entertained to the press, as instructed by his Manager.

We feel like a teenager having our first date. Then I see the funny side of him. He cracks jokes, and he said he wishes to become an actor somebody doing an action movie. He loves martial arts and he wishes to have a leading lady in the movie.

Then he said I am fit with that role of not a leading lady, but rather I am the protagonist in an all black sexy suit and he is the annoying sidekick in an action movie. I find it so funny for him because what I thought of him is being a romantic guy and if ever he is an actor, he will do romance movie.

As he said, if he will be an actor someday, he will not do that cute thing because he finds himself cute already. I constantly laugh as he said it, so flattering.

Then there is one time that his Manager asked him to do a recording with the band despite of his leave.

Then we went to their studio. Then I see his bandmates. He introduced me to his bandmates. Patrick asked him if I am his "the one" then he said yes. He's so proud of having me introduced to them with his radiant smile. They are all polite towards me and they are happy for him finally found his "the one."

Then they do the recording. My fanmode feeling starts to rise again as I see them inside the studio room doing the recording. Their studio is covered with a glass where I can see them. But I cannot hear their voices.

Then we go to London and he travelled me to different places there that he liked the most.

Then we spend coffee time together as he is that fond of it and also he knows that I also like it. Then I said that is why he liked London because he has a past there.

He is really a funny guy and a childlike. If we never spend this time that long, I will never see the funny side of him. He has a sense of humor and constantly teasing me of whatsover when we talk things under the sun.

I tend to love him even more and wishes not to back to my real life instead. Then I find him he does not have a plan anymore to send me back to my reality.

Then we went back to Ireland.

Then he wishes to marry me. Then I said yes if time permits us to do. Then we brainstorming what will be the outcome of our actions. Then I realize something.

"In the beginning, I died. The second time we met, he died. Then what will be the next life?" I asked him, feeling nervous.

"I don't know, I'm afraid we'll never see each other again after this life." looked scared, he said.

He added "But I love you and I can't afford to lose you. This is it! We see each other again. This is the right time for us to pursue what we have not fulfilled in our first life."

Worried, I said "But we have to pay the circumstances of our altered reality. I am afraid, I am afraid that will come and will happen the unexpected."

"No, please don't give up. I am madly in love with you. Please, let's get married and have a family." He pleased, crying.

I cried too "I love you too. am just afraid for the next things to come."

Then he hugged me so tightly.