Chapter 19: Coming Home Now

My 2-year contract with my employer has ended. This time, I decided to finally back home to my country and have a brand new start.

I never find any man here. Perhaps, he pushes them away from me.

Before I will depart, I visited the bench to where it all started. I did not feel his soul but rather I see the old man whom I talk to when I was there at first.

He introduced himself that he is the long time driver of Seve. Then he accompanied me to the cemetery.

Then I bring Seve flowers then I talk to him in the air.

"Hi Seve! Hope you're doing fine there with God.

Just wanna say I will finally back home and will start a new life there. Please do not be mad if I gonna be married to a different man someday and have a family of my own. I really wish to have children and a family I will take good care of.

Don't worry, I will never really forget you and that kind of special love that we have. But for now, I will accept what is God's plans for me.

I started to write our journey of love together and I wish that one day, my new soul of me can recall this and put this into writing for you to read it someday. Hoping for the best of us Seve and see you someday!"

Then I feel finally at ease peacefully as I went home to my country.

I went to my favorite coffee shop. Nothing changes, the cozy effect is still there, but the people around outside changes as it becomes more crowded.

I prepared a resume and sent it to an Auditing Firm.

Fortunately, after 3 weeks, I finally get hired and I start again another journey of my carreer.

The employer knows I once worked at Ireland so they frequently sent me there for a 2-week tasks. That is why I never missed Jojo that much because we frequently see each other.

I worked at the firm for 5 years and then I met a new guy named Vince. He is a good guy and a family-oriented one. He loves me and my family and is very generous.  At first, I hesitant because there is yet a guilt on part of me of Seve, but after 2 years, I learn to love him fully.

He does not know about me and Seve. Me and Seve's love story is a special one which should be kept secret for many years till our afterlife.

I love Vince because I see the reality in him, that he can provide me a happy married life with peace and a children whom I can take care of. In him, I can feel a normal and simple life.

Till we got married after 3 years since I learn to love him. After 2 years, I give birth to my son. Then another 3 years, I give birth to a baby girl.

Then we grow old with our children with stability and at peace, till the end of our time.