Chapter 20: Words

(74 years later after end of time)

I am Anne Nichols, born in the state of Florida. My family is in a middle class. Since I was young, I dream of working at NASA. I pray hard, I study hard, I work hard in other companies, until I finally work there in NASA, as an IT Specialist. I am 24 and am still enjoying the career that I have right now, though there is something happened to me which leads me to find the man in my vivid dreams.

When I was in my teenage years, I started dreaming about him. My dream is a series of events broken down into pieces, there is a present time and the beginning. Out of my confusions, I started to write it in a journal. At first, I thought it is a story of that man alone. As the dream progresses, I see the picture of a girl and then I feel her emotions, seemingly it was me who is with him. Until one day, I finally conclude that it was our love story in the past.

And from the journal alone, I translate it in a novel with the title "Love You Eternally."

I asked a friend of mine to read the story, and to my surprise, she find it an amazing unique love story. Then I asked other friends to read it then they like it that much that is meant to be shared. Then these friends of mine get a publisher to have it published, until one day, it was sold out in the Florida and is currently selling it in US and in Europe.

When the novel gets popular, the readers also get intrigued with the continuation of the story. In the social media, they asked who is this man in the present and are we gonna find each other again. That makes me more eager to wait for that man in my dreams.

Until one day, out of the curiosity of the readers, they asked for a presscon about my novel. And then a TV company offered to have a presscon live on their station.

Then here I am now at the hotel in Florida, wearing with me is a dark pink blazer and skirt and with white blouse inside the blazer and also a white - heeled shoes. I have a fair white skin and with short brunette hair. I am at the hotel room, preparing myself for the presscon interview.

*****

I still can remember our love story even I live once again after it's been so long time.

I live in London, in a middle class family. My family sent me to school until when I was 17, I choose to become a singer, same with my previous life. I auditioned in a singing contest in London and then I won and become famous within Europe. Until my management decided to explore my career in the US just recently.

During my previous shows abroad, I never ever met her, even I find a private investigator to look for her. I still remember her face so innocent everytime she smiles.  I translated it into a drawing and have it sent to a private investigator to do the searching, but still to no avail.

Until one day, I found a novel in the bookstore in Europe which finds me interesting to read. I read it from cover to cover, realizing the story of us as I go with my reading. Until I get curious with the author who wrote it.

Then I search her name in the website, then I finally find her appearance. Without any doubt, I find out that it was her, only that now she has a short hair. But still she has that innocent face in our past.

"Anne Nichols, works as IT Specialist at NASA. She wrote a novel entitled 'Love You Eternally' ..... Currently residing in Florida."

Then without a doubt, I finally conclude that I already found the love of my life.

I search her all social media accounts even in search engines to see the news about her, until recently, I am in the US, when I found out she will have her first presscon at the date of my concert in Florida.