Chapter 16: I Love You Just The Way You Are

I stopped kissing him.

Then I feel something suspicious and I get back to my consciousness. Here I am in front of Seve.

Then I cried while looking at him, saying with a sigh of relief,

"I offered my life to you!? And you know our past after all this time trying to play my emotions? Why did you not tell me at the start? And why I do not know my past before I met you, even my parents and even where I came from I do not know? Why I cannot recall the beginning of us together? Are you getting me into something for this?"

Hurting, madly, mixed with self pity, I confessed to him what I felt right now. I feel something odd, something that I cannot explain, something magical whatsoever spell he did on me.

He sigh, then he hold my hands assuring me of something as he sensed my consciousness get back to the reality.

"I am sorry for hurting you like this. But this is the only thing I can assure you. I love you since the past until this time. I promise I will love you eternally, no other than but only you. But please do not be mad as I tell you the reason why, please keep calm honey!" Begging me to listen to him. Then I nod and he continued.

"It's hard to explain but trust me as I explain it to you.

"This present is my timeline and your present time is the future of this. I bring you to my present time in order for me to meet you once again after the beginning of us.

"I am already dead at your present time. But I am already dead when you arrive at Ireland. My soul saw you at the airport and there I lead you to where my soul is waiting for you, hoping that you will arrive even at those time when I was still alive.

"Am sorry I was not able to find you when I was still alive. I travelled for so many countries for my shows but sadly I was not able to see you even at once. I guess you are still young at that time.

"I feel so guilty that I was not able to find you, even when I died, my soul is still searching on you.

"I am sorry you are frightened at the airport because of me. It was really me, making you feel I am there and willing to meet you.

"I guess you cannot still remember now, but when you're back to your reality, I wish you will recall all these things especially at this moment.

"I am loving you that hard that even my soul still wants to find you and to let you back to my time to experience how much I love you, eversince the time of the beginning of our love."

His tears are fallen, I feel the sorrow in his eyes.

With my curiousity and my confusion, I asked

"So, are all this things your imagination? Seemingly I am just dreaming with you? How could you deprived me of my reality? My family is now worried about me of where I am now. Might be now, I am at the headlines of the newspaper, am lost in somewhere I do not know. Even the country I belong I do not know. Am I right? You saw me at the airport. So it means that I do not belong in this country."

"Yes you came from another country, somewhere I do not know. Am sorry for depriving you of such." He said, feeling sorry.

Then I said

"You know what? This is really wrong. We cannot alter a reality, as much as we can. If ever we will push through our love here and if we will marry and have a family, what will happen next? Your fate is you're gonna die. What will happen to me? Will I be left hanging with this so-called alternative reality?

"I love you Seve but I want to make things right and let us accept the fate that God have given us. If this is not yet the right time, let's wait till it comes, despite how hard is this to let you go. But thank you for you finding way to let me in your reality. It's my pleasure to meet you again after hundred years and to fall in love with you once again."