Chapter 23: Finale

They both wake up at the same time in the morning. It is indeed a weekend vibe as they check out from the hotel and went to Stefan's rented house at the state.

Like what Stefan usually love during the weekend, they go to the grocery store and buy some food to cook. Stefan do the cooking as Anne prepared the table setting seemingly they eat at the restaurant. Anne finds it easy to decorate those things as she is creative enough to do. After dining, they covered the windows with thick curtains as it becomes dim, and they watch movies. The setting is like they are watching movie at the movie theater, but it was just that they are at the house. They sit beside each other at the carpeted floor as they watch action-romantic-comedy movie. Stefan, though he does not feel the romantic movie, but he obeyed with his honey who loves that movie genre.

Anne gets too childish as she pushes Stefan's shoulder while laughing at the movie scene. Stefan finds her very cute as he hugged Anne at the shoulder. Then he pressed Anne's cheeks as he has seen it blushed.

"Sorry Stefan, I like this movie!"

Stefan then pushes her shoulder as a way of teasing her. "Can you just call me honey instead of Stefan! I hate you being called me like you're just a fan. You're my honey!"

"Am sorry, honey! From now on, I will practice getting used to it." Anne responded him with her cutest smile.

"I love you honey!"

"I love you too!"

Then they kissed again.

Then they still do the same thing in the next day. They manage to spend time together at home in order to revive their souls. Stefan is afraid that they might get into trouble when they get out. He also hired bodyguards to watch over outside his house just to ensure they are safe.

They manage their weekend not to do love-making, opposite to what Stefan actually feel about her. His love for her is so intense that he always wanna have sex with her but he just control himself. He gets traumatized by his previous life that they get intense love-making before the tragic thing happened to her.  Now, he tried so hard to find her again and that to marry her and live forever with her to the rest of their lives.

Then, finally the Monday comes, their wedding day. They went together to the hotel. Stefan do not allow for them to part ways. He wish instead to have her beside him.

When they arrive, they entered into separate rooms, but adjacent to each other and that there is a door in between rooms so that he can enter to her room without him going outside.

As Steven dressed up, he watched over Anne at the next room as she go on her makeup. He just watched her at a far distance, without talking her, just to check if she is still there and is fine.

After they both dressed up, they went together to the car. Then they went together to the church, which the people find them shocked they are together going there.

Stefan still holds Anne's hand as they walk towards the entrance of the church, finding Stefan so nervous that he never release Anne's hand.

On the other hand, Anne finds so amazed by the people who are around and realizes how Stefan invites them all not letting her to know.

Anne then waves at her friends around as well as her colleagues, then hugs her mom and dad. Stefan then nods his friends and at the same time embrace his parents.

Stefan still holds her hands, so cold. Anne then said:

"Honey, I will not gonna die. Please don't worry too much. I can fight myself."

Then she whispered, "because I am a black belter martial artist, I can fight with bullets and swords. It is not a joke, promise, it is true."

Then Stefan dilated his eyes and said