Chapter 19

At first I was like. "Hey dude, come to give me a ride home?" But then I realized that he is already giving someone a ride. Even with that, I was all cool with it-for a millisecond. Then I realized Mr. Evil dude was on his back. I ran the options through my head at the speed of light. Attack, I'd get squished. Run, I'd get squished. Fly, I'd be shot out of the air then squished. So that leaves only to wait. Fun.
Mr. Evil dude laughed. "Well well. Look who we have here. So gullible. Shall we squish her?"
I grit my teeth. "Where's the cure?"
He laughed again. "There is none. He was never sick. Just a regular attack. Did you really believe me? It was a trap. All to get you here, where I can squish you with the god of all Pokemon."
Arceus grunted, and tried to step back, but stopped. "What did you do to that poor Pokemon?" I hissed, half actually wanting to know, half just buying time.
"Just a little potion. Buy all the time you want, your little friend can't save you now."
I shake my head in disgust. Then, I remember salemence. "Why did you abandon your Pokemon?"
"Hmm? Oh, that weakling? Pfft, he couldn't even move a boulder."
I can't flip my lid now. "That's no reason to betray the poor thing."
Mr. Evil pretended to check his watch. "Looks like your time is up.
Your friend can't save you now."
"True," says a voice behind me, "but I DO know someone who can."