three

↬↬↬ ☮ ↫↫↫

↬↬↬ ☮ ↫↫↫

Even though Mark hates the Omega's gut, his rut is definitely what he digs. Donghyuck could be loud but just two minutes of inhaling each other's alluring scents and savoring one another's lips, the younger is breathing heavily against his chest, obviously turned on.

"Poor baby, you must be so aroused right now, aren't you?", Mark said, humiliation dripped off his tone as he held the younger's chin and stare into Donghyuck's brown orbs that are now watering, "Beg for me, runt"

Donghyuck's body trembled in the Alpha's embrace, "N...no! You agreed, Mark". The tone of his voice is like kitten unsatisfied because of its owner's false promise of intimacy. The older smirked, hands running down the brunette's spine to send shivers, earning groans and desperate mewls. Gosh, Donghyuck's scent of sandalwood.

"Beg, Omega"

The young guy dragged himself up and place his hands around Mark's shoulders, lips ghosting over him as he started grinding on the Canadian, the tempting noises drowned out the booming of the wild party outside.

"I know you're j-jealous of all the people that get to...got into my pants", Donghyuck whispered. He takes the Alpha's hand and seductively slid it under the back of his skinny jeans.

Mark's eyes sparkled when he realized....

"I'm not wearing a...any panties right now. And I'm so wet that...that if we fuck right now, maybe lube is unnecessary"

The Canadian's composition is running thin. The sexual tension between them has been there since the first day they met and with the runt acting enticing right now, he doesn't know if he stands a chance to keep a straight face any longer.

"Daddy, Hyuckie has been such a bad boy", he purred into Mark's ear, "Please, punish me"

And that's all it takes to break him. Something in Mark switched and his only wish right now os to show dominance over this piece of naughty thing.

In a swift second, Donghyuck is picked up and the Alpha murmured a small, "Wrap" and he quickly wrapped himself around the man's hip before the older go upstair where couples are making out down the hallway and lock them inside a bedroom.

Their lips meet again in a messy kiss, a lot of tongues while their hands are all over each other, tugging off the offensive clothing. The Alpha drunkenly stumbled them both and fall down the bed and pin the beautiful brunette under.

Cherry lips, crystal eyes. He looks so innocent, yet so vile.

"T..touch me Mark", Donghyuck pleads and the corner of Mark's mouth curved up

Soon enough, his crop top is thrown to the corner of the room and Mark's tongue is playing with Donghyuck's hardening nipples, occasionally biting on it making the boy receiving it biting back small grunts.

Donghyuck pushed back the hair that fell down Mark's forehead and the older push him near the Omega

The brunette nuzzled his face on Mark's neck who was grinding his groin against him.

As things were getting steamy, he trailed his hands on the man's back whispering lowly, "Let's get sexy..."

He slightly pushed the man off and tried to reach the bedside table where they know needed items are placed because of their often visits the similar parties, but Donghyuck couldn't grab the drawer handle because Mark was pulling him back to position.

Donghyuck felt teeth sunk on his shoulder, "I'll get the toys for you." He watched the older turn to his side without completely getting off him, a smirk gracing the man's lips as he pulled out the drawer, and dumped its contents on the bed.

"Which one's your favorite?" he asked, biting Donghyuck's lower lip.

"All of it." the brunette grinned. "Take your pick."

Mark grabbed the closest thing he could get which was a bulbous flesh-colored dildo. After pouring lube on the toy, he lifted himself off the younger and pulled the man up into a sitting position. He urged him to face the mirror with legs spread apart. The Alpha was behind him, licking and sucking on his neck.

"Now, fuck yourself with this."