thirteen

i have nothing to say but stream the damn mv and stay inside

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

-

"I made you some tea, I hope that you like cinnamon", the blue hair guy said, handing him a cup of warm tea.

"I can, thank you for being so nice", Donghyuck tried to smile but even he could feel like it's a bad attempt, especially when tears still brimming his eyes.

If there is someone he is grateful for at this moment, it would be Chenle, do doubt. After he left Mark's apartment, he has nowhere to go. He could not go back to the dormitory because he can't bring himself up to meeting all the questions that Jeno and Renjun might ask, he can't bring himself up to bump into Mark Lee. He also doesn't have the heart to go back to his brother's house because the last thing he wants, cause the Alpha who he knows that did nothing wrong more trouble so he doesn't know what to do but wander through the city, thinking about everything and nothing, about Mark and Mark. And that's when his savior, Chenle and his boyfriend appeared, they invited him home without any hesitation and Donghyuck, being the typical helpless coward he is, accepted his roommate's cousin offer.

"Cheer up a bit" Chenle sat down next to him, draping the thick blanket over his body "I'm so sorry for making such a prob-"; "Ta ta ta ta, it's okay Donghyuck, if you're Lele's friend then you're no doubt, my friend too", Eunjae said, "Please stay here as long as you like, no worries"

Donghyuck silently admired them. Both of them are so giving, so loving and welcoming, they make him relaxed a little, letting go of the tension that he has been holding against his chest for the last few hours. "You guys are too nice"

"It's not a bad thing, isn't it?", the younger flashed him a smile, grabbing his hand and gives it a friendly squeeze, "Come one, let me show you your bedroom, I think you should get some more bedroom. You look more than just physically exhausted"

The Omega immediately jumped back, "That would be too much work...for you guys"

"Oh pleaseee", Chenle rolled his eyes playfully, "I insist"

///

He was (lovingly forced) by the couple to change into a new set of pajamas and tucked into bed and even though he has never set a foot in Chenle's private life before, the younger makes him feels like home because of his sincerity. No filter, no intentions.

"Don't feel any pressure, don't leave if you haven't lift your mood up and umm...make yourself feel at home. As I said, you can stay at my place as long as you like, I...I mean me and Lele welcome you", the Alpha said to him, his calm voice goes through Donghyuck's ears as smooth as silk.