Story of the wrong king

"NESS-" A voice screamed loudly and the only thing ness saw was how a knight slammed open the door of Lucas' bedroom. Next to him, Lucas' Father flint.
"Excuse me?" Lucas said now and stood up slowly from the lap of his fiancee. "Every heard something of privacy and knocking???" Ness added with an annoyed sigh.
But he did recognise the knight. It was..Ninten? His best friend? Did he tell on him? After that, some guards came up to ness to grab him by his wrists and legs, making it impossible for him to defend himself.
Knight Ninten sighed quietly and swallowed hardly. "King Ness from Onett.
With this you are under arrest for lying to father and son of the royal family, Knight Ness of the Tazmily kingdom." Ninten spoke. He just did his job.
Lucas stared at them and quickly ran up to his father "no! No no!!! You cant do that!!" He stared at his father.
After that he looked to the guards "Let him go!!" Lucas screamed before looking at his father again "TELL THEM TO LET HIM GO!" Lucas said, being close on breaking down. Flint tho shook only his head.
Lucas broke down.
His knees hit the ground and lucas just started cry "dont take him away from me dad!!" He said and clung onto the of his father who sighed "lucas stop that drama. You are embarrassing me." Flint responded, staying cold.

Lucas just cried loudly and sobbed before looking at ness who in the meanwhile got pinned down and got arrested.
Lucas started to cling on the body of ness who just laid on the ground, loosing some tears as well.
He stroke over the cheek of his beloved Ness with his shivering hand and placed his forhead against his.
"Ness I love you...I love you I love you I love you.." Lucas whispered while holding back his tears.
Ness smiled softly and tried to hold them back as good as possible "I love you too, Lucas.." he whispered.
That was when lucas pulled his head close, pressing a gentle and loving kiss on his lips.
The both boys, a prince and a knight, were putting all of their forbidden love into this kiss, which was also Lucas' first kiss.
He never thought it would end like this.
But they got forced to pull away. The guards pulled him up roughly and hardly, arresting him completely. They pulled him with him and ness tried to defend himself somehow..but nothing worked..Everything Ness could do was to smile, trying to make it less worse for lucas to he honest.
Lucas just looked after him, feeling his cold and warm tears falling down his cheeks, creating a disgusting feeling, but he couldn't care less..
That was it.
Their first kiss and their last goodbye..

Right? (...)