chapter 1: sweets

(y/n) POV

    "Jammy come here!" I yelled hinding in the flowers. "Where are you!?" Jammy said stopping at my hiding place. I jumped up from behind him and placed the flower crown I just made on his skull. "Wow how did you make this?" Jammy asked "My mom." I replied.
      Jam jam has been my friend every since we were in diapers. "(Y/n) come here for a sec!" Mr. Ink yelled. We both ran to the house. "Yes!" I said. Ink suddenly pulled out a (f/c) hood just like jammy's. I gasped in surprise as I took it saying "thank you." and put it on. "Jammy, I need you to take this to uncle Dream's house." Ink told him as he handed him a basket. "Okay. Come on (y/n)." PJ said. My mom wouldn't mind at all because I'm around someone I know well. As we walked, I could feel someone watching us. "D-do you feel like someone is watching us?" I asked jammy as I stuck closer to him. He then nodded. As we walked, I spotted a flower field. "hey Jammy let's pick a few flowers for your uncle." I suggested pointing to the colorful field. " Maybe you can make a flower crown!" He said as we both stopped and headed towards the flowers. I grabbed a few more and started making the crown. After two minutes, we left and headed off to uncle Dream's house. "Jammy look, your uncle's house!" I yelled running to the house and making contact with the ground soon after. "(Y/n)!" Jammy yelled running towards me.

                      Third POV

       Uncle Dream came out hearing the commotion. "Oh dear (y/n) sweety. Come inside." Dream said letting them in. (Y/n) sniffled as her face stinged and crimson blood was running down her nose like a little stream. "Hold still sweety." Dream said as he put a (f/c) patch on (y/n)'s left cheek. "See all better. Now, what brings you guys here?" Dream asked raising his non existent brow. "My mom wanted me to give you this." Jammy responded as he gave Dream the basket. Dream opened the basket to smell the sweet aroma of different types of muffins and chocolate chip cookies. "Dawww. He shouldn't have." He laughed as he pulled out a vinnila muffin."Here." Said (y/n) as she placed the flower crown on his skull. "Thanks." Dream cheerfully said. He then gave them both a cookie as they headed out the door. Little did they know, someone was watching them.