Chapter 9: Bitty!?

PJ wasn't home, so I looked at the book in his room. 'How to make a bitty.' A paper said in bold. It must of been a book mark, but it had words all over it.

                        PJ's POV

    I was in the woods giving the guys (or wolf's) there food supply cause I actually don't know how explain the situation to my boss. Till I bumped into a small girl with blue dye hair. (Me again!) "Sorry miss." I apologized picking her up. "Naw it's okay. Here as an apology gift. Gotta go."  The girl said giving me a red book and running away. 'Happily Ever After' the cover said. "I'll read it later." I said to myself. Then something caught my eye. Kesha was on the ground. I walked to check her pulse. Yes she's dead! (T.b-Not in the script! Pj- screw that she's dead! Kesha- Not funny Jammy *Ahem*.) She was still alive. She opened her eyes then hugged me. "MY PRINCE!" she cheered. I quickly pried her off me and walked away. "Nope! not today Satan!" I said nearing the entrance of the woods.

"Here you guys go." I said giving the food to Fresh. "Thanks Jammy!" Blue exclaimed. Suddenly a tendril came out of nowhere and pushed me to the ground. "Brother!" I heard Dream yell and Nightmare chuckle. I got up from the ground and patted myself down. "Very funny Nightmare." I said sarcastically "He's just jealous PJ." Pallette said patting my back. "Who said I was." Nightmare growled glaring at Pallette. We both gulped in nervousness. "Well gotta go to work guys. See ya." I sighed walking out the cave.

                         (Y/n)'s POV

   "Oh. my. gosh." I said in amazement. I read the words out loud and a blue glow appeared around the stuffed PJ. When I opened my eyes the toy looked like a miniature version of PJ! "A gaint (y/n)." "A mini PJ." We said at the same time. Both our eyes sparkled as we stared at each other. Suddenly mini PJ had a nose bleed and fainted. I panicked and picked him up. After a few minutes of cleaning mini PJ up, he awoke. He looked at me and hugged my index finger. "Best. Day. Ever." He said to himself which made me smile a bit. Mini PJ then yawned.

                   Mini PJ's POV

   Today was awesome! I mean A giant (y/n). She's so hot and she's so adorable when her eye sparkle. Like a child. (Y/n) set my beside her on a bed. We're both are gonna sleep? Together?! (Y/n) gave me a small towl as a blanket. It was warm and cozy thought. As soon as (y/n) fell asleep, I kissed her nose and cuddled her hand. I love her already. Suddenly a big version of me walked in the room. "Hah he doesn't stand a chance against me. I'm too adorable!" I thought with a smirk. He put a book down and sat on the bed and stroked (y/n)'s hair.  I climbed over and bit his hand. He flinched and pulled his hand away. Picking me up with the other. Bigger me stared in shock. "Look. There was a spell casted on me, so here I am." I whispered "Wait, so you were created with magic?" He asked and I nodded. "And, since  we're both alike I know you adore (y/n) and ever since she was gone, you felt depressed and the only person who could cure it is well her." I said with a smirk. "Great more competition." He quietly groaned. "Yep and I'm already a step ahead of you." I said to him.

(Wow bitty PJ went evil on us. Yay a new Idea. Can anyone predict the next chapter? Please... Anyone?)