chapter 12 : Maid's outfit part 1

"No I can't leave the house without PJ seeing me in this." I panicked explaining the job I got and looking at the outfit with Ink. "Well at least you're not his girlfriend or he'd be jealous." Ink explained "Liar." I heard Error from the couch flipping the newspaper. Why a newspaper though? Anyway PJ was out doing work and tommorow I'm starting work too, but the problem is he'll be off on that day. PJ will see me in this. (>\\\\\<) "Well I'll make him stay up, so he can sleep longer the next morning." Ink explained before mumbling something. She soon pushed me to PJ and I bedroom. "Now get some sleep honey." He said closing the door. I looking at bitty PJ to see him drawing. "What do you think?" I asked him holding up the outfit to my body. Bitty PJ looked up, turned Rosey pink, then had a nose bleed all over his drawing. I mentally sighed "That's definitely how big PJ is gonna act when he sees me IN the outfit." I thought putting it in the drawer and going to sleep. 

                        PJ's POV
"I'm home." I said closing the door. "Hi." I heard dad say. I looked over to see mom... looking at lacewatch's. Why didn't she have a daughter and a son?! " Hello PJ sweety what do you-" " You have a husband!" I said walking to my room. "Bu-" "Not today. I'm tired." I said closing the door. Looking around the room. I saw (y/n) I my t-shirt that said "I'll do it later." I looked in my drawer to fined my bed clothes till I saw a dress. She must of bought something to wear for work, but not bed. I took it out and had a nose bleed. I was a knee high black dress with white leggings. She can't be working at that maid and Butler cafe. Those guys are pervs I swear, but the manager is a girl, so... You what nevermind. I grabbed a shirt and sweat pants and went to shower.

                (Sowy it's short.)