chapter 17:

As I left the room of horrors, I went the the SECOND kitchen to at least help the other maids with cooking. "Um, hey does anyone need help?" I asked "She has the royal collar." A girl said "I wanted to be one of the princes dogs." Another girl whined. 'Why, just... Why?' I thought sighing. "Hey, I was looking for you. I need you to help me." BJ said sticking his head out of the kitchen. This is not a good time. I feel all the maids death glares as I walked out of the kitchen. "Before you say anything else, lead me to a place were there are no maids period." I stated "There is no place like that." BJ said "Except your room." I told him grabbing his hand and walking to his room.

I closed the door, "What's got you so paranoid?" BJ asked. "I saw something terrible and I just don't want to be around maids knowing I have this death collar on." I replied BJ sighed, "Come here." He said sitting on the king sized bed. I raised a brow. "Why?" I questioned reaching for the door knob. "Wait don't leave. I just wanna cuddle." BJ whined. I remembered what that girl told me. Why should I listen to her? Cause she and the other maids might kill me for touching their senpai. "Why?" I asked again not wanting to get killed by yandere maids. "Cause... Since I'm not in my bitty form... I wanted to know what it feels like to hold you in my arms." BJ explained looking away. So adorable and tempting, but... "Sorry, I can't." I said twisting the knob. BJ then picked my up which caused me to squeak in surprise. "Mom said you have to obey us, so you have no choice." BJ objected. He sat back down with me on his lap. BJ nuzzled my neck hugging my waist. I gave in and stopped trying to fight him. A little cuddling wouldn't hurt anyone. BJ Lind back on to the bed humming in delight. I let out a huff feeling my eyes get heavy. 'No, (y/n) you idiot! If you sleep here, then those crazy maids are sure to kill you!' I thought trying to wriggling out of BJ's grasp, but no aval. I then heard soft snoring... He fell asleep! "BJ, I can't sleep here." I said. "Yes you can." I heard a voice say. It was queen Ink... Oh come on! I feel like that one girl in a Wattpad story! "Now, stay there and be a good little pet and sleep." Queen ink said softly after turning the lights off. I gave her pleading eyes. 'She wouldn't just leave me here. Right?' I thought. She then closed the door.... She totally would! I quietly groaned. 'Fudge it! You can kill me maids!' I mentally yelled going the sleep. (Who's been a bad influence on (y/n)! Fell- Crap... My bad...)

Timeskip...

"No." I stated "come on sit." PJ said. Dude wants me to sit and eat with him. I feel people glare daggers at my back. "Sorry prince PJ, but I can't." I said about to walk away. PJ then grabbed the chain of the collar. ' What's up with these two? They have been making me do things for awhile now since Queen ink told they could do whatever they want. I sighed in disappointment. I sat down and ate my food. 'Why can't I just end up in my own world already?' I thought.

Temmie skip! π^π

"Get her!" Someone shouted. Oh shoes! I ran down the hall reaching PJ's room. "(Y-Y/n)?!" PJ said I turned around to see PJ's bare chest (?) I blushed covering my eyes. 'I gonna jump off the roof before the maids even get to me at this point!' I thought. Suddenly my eyes were moved away from hands. Dude you're still shirtless! "I bet you came here cause you want me." PJ said 'Please no!' I thought lightly pushing him away. PJ then close to my face making me to turn away. 'Why is he so close!' I mentally screamed. I then felt something wet glide across my neck. "P-P-PJ~?!" I yelled as he flinched. PJ back away with a surprised look. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He apologized. I sighed "It's okay, you didn't mean to do that." I explained. I opened the door and walked out.

PJ's POV (didn't expect that huh mother trucker!?)

'What did I just do?! I mean I felt so... Horny and seeing her made me... What's going on with me?!' I thought sitting on my bed. BJ then came in crossing his arms with a mad expression. "WHAT. I did you do?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to play it cool. "I heard (y/n)'s voice when walking down the halls and she came out of your room a blushing mess! I thought we agreed none of that?! Are you in heat?" BJ questioned "I-I don't think so." I replied holding my hands up in defense as BJ pointing his finger in my face. He walked over to the door. "Well stay away from (y/n) until you figure out what's wrong with you." BJ growled before closing my door. I sighed deeply.

(Y/n) POV

'Where's anyone when you need them?!' I thought looking up at the maids who looked super ticked. "You crossed the line this time." A girl said cracking her knuckles. "Woah, what did I do?" I asked "We heard you in PJ's room. What did he do? Girls check her." The girl said before too maids pinned me down as the other looked at around for whatever they were looking. This was embarrassing and scary at the same time. When the girl finally reached my neck. "He marked her!" The girl shouted. "Please let me go." I said "Why should we?" The girl asked "Cause if you don't, I'll hurt you." I heard someone say. The gasp as they scatter. "Did they hurt?" BJ said in a panicked voice. "No, they were checking me for marks." I replied "What marks?" BJ asked suspiciously. "Um... I think it was on my neck." I said. BJ looked at my neck to see whatever was there before shaking. "What's wrong BJ?" I asked before he snapped out of it and gave me a smile. "Nothing why don't I escort you to your room and you sleep?" He suggested. I hesitated before agreeing.

BJ POV

'That lying jerk! I can't believe he marked (y/n) without telling me!' I mentally screamed. I knew he was lying that bish! "B-BJ  what are you... Doing?" I heard (y/n) asked 'She wouldn't if I...' my thoughts tailed off as I had marked (y/n). She yelped in surprise. I got up and walked towards the door. "Maybe after this whole story ends, we all could go to the beach. We need some fresh air." I said before closing her door. 'Her skin was so soft.' I thought.

(I blushed writing the embarrassing words. Cil- why can't I be in this story? T.b- you're right! I'll make this so juicy! 😈 Cil- *crosses his fingers* please don't say with lemons. T.b- Bruh, I won't be able to survive after writing half of a lemon if I wanted to.)