chapter 7: pj's house

(Y/n) POV

    "INK!" Everyone except Jammy and me yelled. "What I forgot about that." Ink said looking away. I hugged Jammy tighter. " What did you guys do?" I asked. Everything went quiet. Jammy picked me up and walked away from them.

         Timeskip to the explanations

     "Wow you must of had it hard without me." I told him sitting in the corner of his room. "Yeah and you can get out of the corner now." PJ said. A few moments later I finally realized that I wasn't in the cave anymore. "(Y/n) here just like when you were little."  Mr.(?) (I mean how did he have jammy if he's a man?!) Ink said walking in with a (f/n) hood. "I remember those! Thank you." I exclaimed hugging him. "Aawww. You're welcome." Ink said as he walked out of Jammy's room. "You're still adorable." Jammy told me. I'm what? I thought as he hugged me. He then Pat my head. "You're still small too." He laughed. I tried hitting him in the skull, but he was twice the size as me. "See what I mean." He said holding me back. "Why must you be taller than me no matter what age I am!" I yelled. Then there was a knock at the window. It was Cross and them. I rolled my eyes as I opened the window.

         Timeskip to the apology

  After PJ and me forgave them, we set up a eating arrangements. Everyday we would give them catdogs and spaghetti. "Stop or eating those or you'll get cavities." PJ said "Oh please were do you think I brushed my teeth all these years?" I asked eating the gummy bears. "In a waterfall." He answered. I looked at him in shock "What? I got it right?" PJ asked I nodded my head. There was an awkward silence. "Well that was weird." I confessed "I agree." PJ replied.

(Look I woke up at 3 in the morning, so yeah it's gonna be short!)