Chapter 14 : Maid outfit part 2

(your outfits up top. Enjoy!)

Alright today's the day-... Crap where's PJ?! I looked to see no PJ. Sweating bullets I walked to the drawer to get my outfit.

PJ's in the kitchen talking to mo-INK! This is my chance. I stayed low and out of his sight. Finally getting to the door, I opened the door quickly closing it soon after. I sighed in relief knowing the situation I have now is how to get back in when I'm done with work.

                          PJ's POV

As soon as mom left the kitchen, the phone ranged "Hello?" I said it was My boss calling. "The guys and I are going to this cafe. Wanna come?" He asked. "Which cafe?" I asked "The maid and Butler cafe." He replied... CRAP! "Um, sure." I said nervously. I would be a coincidence if (y/n) was our maid, so It wouldn't hurt to at least check up on her. I thought hanging up.

                        (Y/n) POV

After getting the rules remembered and suiting up, I was finally ready. Getting to the door, I saw an couple coming in. "Welcome to the maid and Butler cafe Masters." I said with a bow welcoming them. This job Is so embarrassing! I thought as they took their seats near a window.

After ordering people's food, I got some tips. It was amazing since they were either twenty dollars or more. "Welcome to the maid and Butler cafe Masters." I said as some guys came in. As they were walking to some seats I saw... AAAAAAAAH! PJ! I can't avoid him. I'll just act like I don't know him and they'll be gone in no time. I thought with a determined smile. Getting their orders I went to the back to get their foods.

                        PJ's POV

Oh my gosh she's to cute in that! I thought keeping a straight face as she walked away to get our food. Turns out she would be our maid. "Man did you see that one?" Jack, one of the workers asked Drake. "Yeah she was so hot. I'm gonna make a move." Drake replied back as (y/n) came with a cart caring our foods. My blood boil in jealousy hear those two. She put them down on the table trying not to make eye contact with me in which I knew she would do. "Hey, did your body come from McDonald's cause I'm loving it." Drake flirted. Really? In a cafe!? McDonald's is three blocks from here! I thought getting angry. (Y/n) soon left to serve more people.

Throughout this freaking Brunch, these guys have been on a flirting marathon and it's ticking me off! Thank goodness we left before I could snap. In a blink of an eye, we were at the back of the cafe. "Who are we waiting for?" I asked getting suspicious. "You'll see." Marcus said as someone walked out of the building. It was (y/n). "Um guys aren't supposed to be out here." She said with a poker face. "We just want to talk for a sec." Boss said walking up to her. OH HECK NO! THEY'RE NOT TOUCHING MY GIRL! I thought fast walking over to (y/n) and embarrassed her. "No one touches her." I growled pulling her close. "Why do you car PJ?" Jack asked  "Cause she's my girl." I lied "Then why did you let us flirt with her?" Asked Marcus. " Cause was gonna let you off the hook as long as you didn't touch her plus she doesn't know any flirts, so you just confused her instead of making her blush." I said "Well, if she's your's, I have no complaint." Boss said walking away with the others. "PJ, we're you guys gonna jump me or something?" (Y/n) asked looking up. "HECK NO!" I yelled picking her up as she yelled in surprised. I carried her all the way home. I still didn't confess to her though.