chapter 18: Look who came back

No one's POV

Cil was coming back from his world adventures. He had a few to tell his bro. He opened the door to the house to see Ink and Error still asleep. Cil went into PJ's room to see (y/n) asleep beside PJ's along with bitty PJ. He was kinda surprised till a bright light flashed in his face. He calapsed onto the floor sleeping as went to where ever the others were.

(Y/n)'s POV (ÒwÓ)

It's been weeks since we've been in this Cinderella story and it's kinda getting boring thanks to Author-chan. (FOURTH! WALL!) Anyways, I was in the second throne room sweeping the floor when the double doors came flying open revealing the third prince himself, Cil. "Look who came back!" He shouted. I silently prayed that he wouldn't see me. "Hey Cil, had a good trip?" PJ asked hugging his bro. "Yeah, I went to China and the tought me how to fight." Cil explained with a smile. His eyes soon landed on me. 'Oh come on, I prayed!' I thought as he walked over to me. "Long time no see (y/n)." Cil said putting his hands on my face. 'Kill me.' I simply thought. BJ cane out of nowhere and grabbed Cil. "How about we show you your room. It's been and long time and your room has changed." BJ said as they walked out of the throne room. I then just didn't care and face planted the floor like a bed. I could of sworn I heard a something brake on me.

Three

Months

Later...

"Can we go home now?" I asked PJ in a whiny voice. "Well... Let's see if this stupid book works." PJ said "Hey don't call my book stupid." A voice in our head said. "Whatever." We mumbled before opening the book. A bright light flashed in our face and the next thing we knew, we were back in the room BJ fell on my lap and I guess Cil was on the floor. "Awww, I wanted to stay big forever!" BJ shouted. I guess he was hearing that voice cause he zoned out. Soon after he yelled "yes!" Before giving me a goofy smile. This was one of the most stupidest months ever!

(Short I know, but I wanted to do the beach scene.)