chapter 3: Mommy?!

Third POV

       It was 6:00 and (y/n) was still asleep of course. Fresh was hugging (y/n) as he slept. He then felt more pressure applied to the bed. Fresh opened one eye socket to see his friend, blue. He was also a wolf and Fresh didn't like him that much. Little blue then licked (y/n) which made her giggled in her sleep and made Fresh growled. Blue got mad and also transformed. Fresh glasses read no as blue snuggled with the human too. Fresh scoffed as he shut his eyes again trying to go back to sleep, but how could he. Blue was also snuggling his human. It was now 9:00 am and (y/n) woke up seeing that Fresh was gone. She also realized something else. She never slept that late. (Y/n) yawned as she walked out of the room to her mom's wondering what she was doing. "Mommy!" (Y/n) said as she knocked on the door. "........." There was only silence. (Y/n) walked in the room seeing her mom on the floor not moving. "Mommy don't sleep on the floor!" (Y/n) yelled. Little did she know, her mom was going to sleep permentally.  (Y/n) noticed she wasn't breathing at all and panicked. What's happening?! Is she pretending?! She thought as she walked out of her house to jammy's. (Y/n) knocked and a few moments later jammy's dad Open the door. "What do you want kid." Mr. Error asked in a bored tone. "Mommy's on the floor and she not breathing." (Y/n) replied. Error was suddenly pushed out of the way by ink. "What?!" He said "Mommy's on the floor and she isn't breathing." (Y/n)  repeated. Ink ran to (y/n)'s house and to her mom's room to see a lifeless body. "Oh no." Ink said He didn't know that she would died that soon. Ink knew she had a deasese and she had to take pills every 24 hours. He knew that (y/n)'s mom was getting tired of taking them and he didn't know that it would be on mother's day. Jammy rushed in and so did error and (y/n). "Error take the children out." Ink said error did as told and took the children to (y/n)'s room. "Jammy cover your eyes." Error said and Jammy did. Error started getting (y/n) dressed. After that, they could her commotion from outside the door error opened the door to see two men carrying (y/n)'s dead mom out the house and ink crying.

(Y/n) POV

     "What are they doing with my mom?" I said following them outside, but Jammy stopped me and shook his head. "No (y/n) she's gone." Jammy spoke with tears in his eye sockets. Mommy's dead but it's mother's day.
I thought remembering the gift I made for her a week ago. Tears blurred my vision. I hugged Jammy and started crying. Then he started to cry. Why is this happening?!

(I might be making pictures for these chapters one day. the pictures might have my oc. Okay bye.)