six | dancing queen

song of the chapter: outside - calvin harris ft. ellie goulding

-

Spot 33 is full. Turns out, Hana was invited to a party of one of her 'rich friends' who was able to rent out a whole club. Hana has many connections.

Was I in the mood to party? No. I am supposed to be working tonight.

I even went to Gina's all dressed in my uniform, only to find out that Seokjin had been notified about my absence tonight. When I asked who had notified him, he mentioned that the new owner did.

Jungkook told his father and his father gave me a night off. He had let Jimin and Taehyung know that he couldn't go tonight to the party.

It was going to be just Hana, Jimin, Taehyung and I thankfully.

Jungkook seems to come back when I intend to forget about him. It seems to be impossible to forget; but it's not impossible to pretend that we didn't happen. So that's what I'm doing, pretending that what we had was just a one month friendship and not a real relationship.

"Your going to permanently damage your hair if you keep dyeing it, you know?" Taehyung speaks directly to Jimin as we begin walking to the party.

Yes, Jimin dyed his hair once more. This time it was now dark brown. Just yesterday he had his hair blonde and now it's dark. It accented his features perfectly.

Jimin chuckles, "I take good hair of my hair, Taehyungie." he smiles at him.

All of us follow Hana who leads the way. She stops in front of two bouncers that cover a small VIP area. What is she doing?

"Name." The tallest bouncer asks Hana and stares at us.

Oh boy...

We are going to get kicked out for sure.

"Hana, I'm friends with Hoseok." she replies and the men instantly nod, letting us pass.

Okay then...

We follow Hana and sit on the purple circular booths. The bouncers left once we settled in.

"Okay so I'm guessing Hoseok's the one who organized this party?" Jimin responds.

Hana nods and speaks again, "Yes, I met him through another friend!" she shouts, the music is too loud.

We nod. I catch a glimpse to my left at Taehyung, who looks at me with a guilty expression on his face. I must apologize to him.

I messed up.

I shouldn't have lashed out at him like that. It was my wrongdoing and I must fix it.

Clearing my throat, I nudge him lightly, "Can I talk to you?" I question.

The dark haired boy nods and begins standing up as I follow his lead.

"Where are you going?" Hana asks us both.

Taehyung turns around and answers, "To get some drinks, Dae's coming with me."