Chapter 2: Prologue

(Venator PoV, Just before his capture.)

It was a normal day, Team 1 just returned back from the fray. Sebastien and Tina should be here soon to Debrief. I got a knock at my office door, "Come in." I said, and Seb and Tina walked in. "Evening you two, how did the mission go?" I asked.

"It went well, no casualties even though the recruit almost got shot in the head, twice, by a 50. Cal, but hostages were saved and Bombs were disarmed and all terrorists in the building was eliminated." Tina replied, Seb laughed a bit at the recruit part.

I just sighed, "I've told them we need better recruits, because the recent ones don't even know how to piss without fucking guidance." I stated, "I suppose at least I have you two." I quickly added, "Dismissed, you and your team can have the rest of today and tomorrow off." I added before they left. They thanked me and walked out.

I just left my office to grab a few things before I felt a sharp pain on the back of my neck and then darkness. I woke up strapped to a chair, the room was Dark and empty, only me and the metal chair I was strapped to.

"Evening Commander Richardson. How was your sleep?" some one asked as they entered the room and turned the light on. "It was a bit bland." I replied, He chuckled a bit, "I have a proposition for you commander, it's called work for us." He said, I could see the White Masks he was wearing, it was a rising terrorist threat. And he wanted me to join them.

"Not being funny here, but I'd rather die." I replied to him, he looked a bit displeased, "I knew you would say that, what if we upped your bargain. You and your family lives, and you work for us. Or your family dies and I turn you into a cripple. And you can waste away slowly and painfully." The white masks said. Unfortunately I didn't have a choice. "Fine, but don't expect me to like it, or listen to you." I replied, "Oh you will listen, for everything you do wrong we send you a piece of your family." I felt my rage boil but I knew what would happen if I lashed out.

(Time skip, 2 years later.)

I have unfortunately been working for the White Masks for just over 2 years. I haven't seen my family. But at least they 'trust' me a bit more, I no-longer stay in a Cell, I now stay in a room with its own computer, Granted I can't use the computer but my roommate can.

He is out right now, on mission. I hope he fucking dies. I know how to hack into their accounts. But I need to wait, wait for a storage device and for when I know I will be by myself for long periods of time.

(Time skip, 8 months later.)

I am on mission, we need to protect a White Masks official. I want to cap him so bad but I'm holding back the urge so my family stays alive. Rainbow has infiltrated the Building, I hear explosions and a shotgun.

I moved up behind some of my white mask 'buddies' and followed them, I noticed they were about to kill a rainbow operative, I looked at the operative and could instantly remember them, it was Tina. I quickly pulled out my M1911 and took out the two white masks, I then preformed basic first aid on Tina to stop the bleeding but I didn't say a word. I then left the room, taking one last look at her before leaving. I quickly moved up and spun a story about the Rainbow operative just took out 2 of our men and I had to escape before I died.

Although I did manage to take the storage device off one of the White masks. Now my plan can start. Once we was back at base I got told that my roommate was killed during a raid. So I was by myself. I waited for night and started hacking the computer.

I looked through the servers, and I found something I never wanted to see, it was a letter to the White Mask leader.

Dear Lord,

I am writing to you due to your most recent mission, the Richardson has been eliminated per your request. We now have no way of controlling the old JTF2 commander now, not when he finds out about his Girlfriend. Although no-one but us know about this. I would like to keep it that way.

If Y/n Richardson finds out, eliminate him. No exception. He becomes a priority 1 target, kill on sight. Although he shouldn't find out hopefully. Now back onto Rainbow, I have found out that they know about him being here, and they are probably going to try and Capture him. We can't let that happen.

I hope you review the attached files properly and get back to me,

Your sincerely

Commander Arran Orian.

I was broken. They finally did it, they broke me. I didn't know how to react. I just felt pure sadness. But the anger eventually appeared and took over. I left the room after downloading what I could to the storage unit.

I walked over to the armoury and grabbed my weapons, I didn't grab a mask though, they had to know it was fucking me. I left the armoury and someone came up to me, "Hey, there has been no missions yet, put your weapons back." He said pulling his secondary out, I shot his hand and he dropped the pistol, I then shot his other hand, then his lags. "Wh....why are you doing this?" he asked between coughing up blood.

"You killed my family, I will you." I replied before capping him, I moved back into the armoury to grab spare ammo, and when I say spare I mean a metric fuck ton of spare ammo. I put it all in a bag and slowly made my way out of the base, killing any white mask I see on my way. I found a Bike which I decided to take and drive away, not looking back.

(1 Month Later)

I had created my new armour, I've even created a special gadget to make them hurt even more. I call it Diablo, and I call my armour Acerbus. It has an AI in it which helps me run its systems and also hack. Rainbow have been getting to close to me, they almost caught me last time because I got too cocky. Tell you what though, I've got 143 White masks Confirmed Kills. But rainbow is getting close to finding me, I wonder if they know who I am.