Chapter 10: The Escape

(Venator PoV)

I was resting in an old Safe house I made whilst I was in Britain. I was thinking about how to leave the UK, because by now Team Rainbow will be after my arse. Then my phone buzzed.

??

Meet me at these co-ordinates

51°06'35.0"N 1°17'23.3"E

Me

Who are you? How did you get this number?

??

Our mutual Friend has asked me to help you, meet me there in a week and I will explain the rest.

I put my phone away and started to plane my way to these co-ordinates, I found out that they are the White Cliffs of Dover. That's a trek but if Adam trust's this guy then I do.

(Time skip of a very boring Trip)

I am now waiting on the White Cliffs, waiting for this meeting. That's when I heard multiple jeeps pull up behind me. "We got your messages Y/n, Who are you meeting?" I heard Thatcher say to me, "If you have read the messages then you already know that I don't know." I replied, "Now I'm not coming quietly, so I'm going to run now." And I took off sprinting, I didn't want to hurt them. Now the problem is, Adam is faster then me. And so is Eliza when I'm wearing full armour. And I didn't know if they got told about the Truth. So I just kept on running in hopes they would fall. I was getting shot at by old team, a bullet even pierced my under suit causing me to almost fall. But I stayed up. Adam and Eliza hadn't caught up to me yet, which I found increasingly strange. Then I saw a second team in front me. That's why they hadn't taken me down, they were leading me in to a trap. "Fucks sake." I said, I was completely surrounded, with my back to the English channel, I either jump and probably die, or I turn myself in, and most certainly Die. I believe jumping is the better option, I started walking backwards.

That's when I heard an engine roar behind me, and Adam spoke. "Our rides here."

Everyone looked at him confused, but Thatcher was the first to Aim at him. "You helping him now kid?" "I'm helping an innocent, Old Man. Unschuldige Menschen zu helfen ist meine Spezialität." Adam spoke, he walked over to me as I turned around to see what he was talking about. A MV-23 VTOL. It flew closer to us and I saw someone who was wearing the same suit as Adam. We stepped on and the doors closed. The VTOL turned and stared at the two teams of Rainbow specialists before flying off.

(About an hour of flight later)

(With this, Crysis 2 and 3 haven't happened yet, but Adam [Arbiter] and Prophet both have the Nanosuits 2.0 and Adam [Arbiter] has the predator bow, because that is his Gadget.)

We had landed and I got to know who this guy was, he was Prophet, the guy who took down an alien invasion. Adam told me about what Prophet had found, CELL was working with the White Masks to eliminate him and Prophet, and they were the ones who set up the wanted posters. So they will have information of these lies and can hopefully allow me to be free once more. But first we have to sort out the CELL advances in New York.

We landed in New York, where we was almost shot down by CELL as soon as we entered New York's airspace. We get to a Safe House where we can chill for a bit, Since the Ceph invasion has stopped but CELL are starting to take over. Forcing people to work and slowly building a 'Containment Wall'.

Prophet sat down and started up a computer, which showed us all a map. "Tomorrow, we are raiding that base. It has the most security and also the juiciest Information anywhere." He explained. "After we raid this base, we will collect any information a free any prisoners we can. Now Cell know I am alone, So I will go in a create a distraction, you two come in from behind and turn their automated systems against."

"Right, that shouldn't be too hard." Adam said, "Just tell us when we move out and we will be ready."