|14|

" It takes nothing to join the crowd,

but it takes everything to stand alone. "

-Hans F. Hansen

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Irene

We all sat on the sofa watching SooYoung making a hold in the carpet. She just got back from her shoot of 'We Got Married'. Something must have happened. 

When we were told that one of us would have to appear in that show, we were unsure. Since the girls are still young I had initially volunteered but when our manager warned us that emotional stability is a must, Joy took up the offer.

SooYoung is known to have a better emotional control than any of us but she is still a young girl. We knew sending her on that show was only going to leave her in a mess. She may not get attached to people easily but when she does, she loves deeply.

We all knew what was to come very soon. Their time together on that show was coming to an end. About a month or two more and then the producers will play the cruel part of fate and erase the name of Joy and Sungjae as a couple.

On the show Joy might be able to say goodbye but for Soo-Young it is not easy.

"Unnie. Stop pacing so much. My head is hurting." Yeri complained, slouching in her seat.

"Yah! Kim Yerim! I will walk till the floor has a dent. Go take a medicine for your stupid headache." Joy snapped at the maknae.

Yeri got up and grumbled under her breath on her way out to her room.

"Soo-Young ah, What happened?" Seulgi asks timidly.

"I'm gonna kill him, Unnie. How dare he say that to me?" She huffed before plunging her body on the sofa previously occupied by Yeri.

"Why? What did he say?"Wendy asks out of curiosity.

"Ahh! I'm going crazy! I cant even say anything because of that stupid promise." She shouts out of frustration, messing up her hair with both her hands.

I sigh and fidget with the cushion I am hugging. If there is one thing that Soo-young religiously follows the most, that would be keeping secrets. If one has a secret and Soo-Young comes to know about it, the best way to keep it still a secret is to make her promise. Soo-Young never breaks her promises.

My attention is diverted from her when my phone pings signalling a message. I look at the time and frown.

It's midnight now. Who is messaging me so late?

I unlock my phone and a smile grows on my face. Seulgi catches that smile and nudges my shoulder.

"Who is it, Unnie? Perhaps a handsome Idol?" She wiggles her eyebrows and grins.

I roll my eyes and show her the message and burst out laughing when I see the her grin fall, replaced by a scowl.

"Aish! Why is that pest coming here Unnie? Tell him we are busy." She crosses her arm and looks away.

Seulgi's sudden change in attitude startles Soo-young and she walks over to me and snatches my phone, Wendy too following behind her.

They both read the message and jump up and down squealing. I laugh and catch my phone they toss at me.

"Yah! Kim Yerim! Oppa is coming to meet us!" They both yell and run towards the maknae's room.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Reader-nim, wonder who the 'Oppa' is? *smirk*

I hope you are liking the story so far. Thank you for all the votes and support you I have received! Please let me know what you think of the story.

Also, BIGBANG IS BACK!!!! 🎉
Any VIPs here?

Thank you for reading!