|48|

Five people were sitting cramped in a room waiting for their last member to join. They were messaged a day before that they were to report at sharp eight p.m but the host was not on time. All of them had their laptops and notebooks ready next to them. They knew something big was going to be revealed today. 

The combination of people in the room was definitely not what most were used to. Three of the attendees were new to them but they knew where they belonged. Seeing the stickers on their laptops it was clear about who today's meeting was about. 

The five people were growing restless as time went on and the host was yet not to be seen. Just then the door slammed open and a person with bushy hair and a bundle of papers in their arms stepped inside. The host mumbled a hurried apology for tardiness as their papers were hastily arranged on a desk.

All of them caste a doubtful look at the host thinking how can someone so disorganized be the host of the meeting. Hosts were known to be the most sorted, clean and ready people.

The host took a seat and others instantly became attentive. 

"Hello everyone. I apologize for the delay but I had some paperwork that I needed to copy. Here." The host said as papers were passed to all the attendees.

The attendees carefully screened the paper and like a domino effect all their eyes widened as they read the last part of the paper. All of them looked up and glanced at each other, not believing at all.

"May we know the source of the information?" one of the attendees asked. The host nodded and sent another set of papers across the room. This time another set of papers produced a chain of surprised gasps. 

No one expected someone this big would circulate such news around.  Of course, most of their sources were whistle-blowers but this the first time for a celebrity.

"Since the tip we have received concerns both the teams, I decided to call only the representatives of each side. We do not have a proper evidence of this claim and that is our new project. If this does turn out true...we'll decide what to do later." The host said most of them nodded in agreement.

After a hour of detailed planning the meeting ended and the host proposed to buy coffee and dinner to all of them for which all but one agreed. They exited the building as a group but one person diverged from the group. That one person had one more errand to run before calling a night.

While the rest attendees did not notice the restlessness of that one divergent person who had hurry to go home, the host smiled at the persons rushing but controlled silhouette and let out a satisfied sigh.

His work for the day was done.

_____

Kim Seokjin

I knew trouble was brewing before I was told what is happening. While our comeback day was not changed the schedule for the days before kept changing everyday. It made all of us at edge because none of us were aware of what to expect the next day. 

JooHyun too had texted me a while back that all their schedule for the next five days were pushed back to next week. They are free of schedule for five days. At first, they had been doubtful at the sudden decision but had decided to make the best out of the five days to relax and rejuvenate. JooHyun was over the top happy and excited at having left alone that she din't doubt anything wrong. 

My doubt settled in the moment we were told of the upcoming irregularities in our schedule. We all knew from experience that schedules changed because the management were  on plans  that might affect our comeback period. Till now most of them have been a mix of positive and negative effects so we were not sure what to expect.