Chapter 15 - Warm

~ hey guys, yes I am still writing. just going through a crazy busy year! but I have really missed it here so I'm trying to comeback more bit by bit. hope you enjoy!~

———————————————————————Jhopes p.o.v

My eyes widened in surprise, her ice cold face just broke before me. I reached forwards and pulled her into my chest, letting her sob into my neck. "Ssh .. it's okay" I whispered, stroking her hair and holding her closer than ever. I felt angry- like I could kill xiumin. How could he hurt my y/n like that, how could he break such an amazing girl. I wanted to cry too but I didn't, for her sake, I just held her close, Humming softly in her ear and rocking her gently. "I'm here .. I won't ever leave you .. I promise" I spoke softly in her ear to try to calm her.

———————————————————————Your p.o.v

He was warm. He pulled me into his chest. He was so warm. Sobs rocked my body as I clung to him weekly, my face buried in his neck. His soft whispers were soothing to my overwhelmed mind. Slowly I began to calm down, tears still streaming down my face but I managed to relax into him a little. I shiver a little and curl up into him more, desperate for his warmth. Desperate for him. "You're the only person who makes me feel safe" I whisper holding onto him, I felt his cheeks rise as he smiled. "I will always protect you" he whispers into my ear, his breath was warm and sent a tingle down my spine- I'd never felt warmth like this before. My heart started beating fast for him. For hoseok. We slightly pulled away from each other, arms now loosely around us. I didn't know what to say, so I just looked a thin, taking in all his features. I guess he didn't know what to say either because he did the same. His hand moved away from my waist to tuck a lose strand of hair behind my ear before he lent forward- he lent so close to me my breath caught in my throat, my mouth went dry and I lost all sense of thought. His lips were soft and warm on my cheek, making my heart flutter so much I thought I would pass out any second. Hoseok smiled as he pulled away, leaving his hand cupping my cheek. "I think you're amazing" I was dumbfounded, rendered completely speechless. "What..." "I think you're incredible" he spoke again, still holding me in his warmth. "I think you're beautiful, and funny, and intelligent. I think you're strong and independent but loving and emotional too. I think you've been alone for far too long and you're utterly inspirational. There is no one on this earth that compares to you. The way you are there for everyone no mater what. Your constant optimism and dedication even when life beats you down. The way .. you won't ever leave my thoughts..even after years of no contact. You are the most amazing person I have ever laid eyes on y/n .. and I only wish you could see half of what everyone else sees..then you'd know, just how phenomena you really are" I...I ... my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish but no words came out. My head was confused at the feelings he was making me feel, the way his words made the heat rise to my cheeks and my palms sweaty. I couldn't understand what was going on yet I understood him. "I never stopped thinking about you either." Was all I could manage to whisper back after what felt like forever. Hoseok only smiled softly again, making me smile too. He was infectiously cute and lovable- god he made my head spin. "Come here..." He whispers, pulling me closer to him and turning once again the window. the rain had lifted and we could clearly see the sun rising over the city sky line. "look.. at that colour" he points to the stunning orange, golden and red mixed with the blue and black in the sky. "That colour is you... the colour crayon that I could never get enough of" I watch the colours dance with one another and blushed a little, still speechless and crazy about him. I turned to gaze at his defenceless face, watching the way his long lashes moved when he blinks, or the way his lips were always slightly parted like mine, or even how he looked so unprotected yet so safe. "You're missing the view" he murmurs, noticing my gaze. "I'm looking at everything I need..." my subtle whisper made him blush too, turning to face me and just scanning my face again. his eyes came t rest on my lips and I tilted my head as he slowly bought his gaze to my eyes. "Can I .." "What..?" He took a breath. "Can I kiss you..?" I was so taken a back and caught up in the moment I couldn't breath- all I could do was grab his shirt and pull him close to me, pressing my lips onto his soft ones. My head spun, a million fireworks rocketing throughout my body as I felt the thing I had aways craved, always needed. Hosoek. After a second of surprise his hands quickly came to hold my waist, kissing my back with the softest, most intoxicating kiss that could exist. I melted into his chest, lips till locked with his as I relied on him to hold my body up. he pulled back after a moment or so and just stared at me with a loo of shock. "That. Was amazing.." He spoke gently, not letting go, I merely nodded before I could form a sentence. "Ive never felt anything like that before.." He smiled and pulled me closer. "Then lets do it again" he whispered against my lips seconds before he kissed me again. but this time the kiss was a little harder, a little more passionate. His lips moved against mind causing me to lose all sense of direction and all train of thought. He pulled my hips until I was sat on him, straddling his lap as we kissed in front of the gorgeous rising sun. It was all so new to me yet I wasn't nervous, it's like our lips were made for each other, perfectly slotting into place with one another, making the most incredible sensations I had ever felt. We briefly pulled away to breath when I felt a warm sensation run across my bottom lip, I saw his eyes lower as his tongue wet my lips, making my breath hitch again and my heart beat faster still. 'i.." I mumble before I was pulled into another kiss, my mouth still slightly open for his tongue to slide in. if I thought it couldn't have gotten better, I was wrong. his tongue swirling around my mouth, exploring every inch of me, before playing and teasing mine. I was completely mesmerised, unable to from a coherent sentence even if I tried. our bodies pressed together harder as we enjoyed each others lips, panting softly as we did. his hands ran along my bag, making me shiver but warm at the same time, holding me tightly as if he would never let go. my mind was so utterly fucked I couldn't even make sense of anything but one word- Hoseok. we pulled away again, looking at each other longly as if we could destroy each other right there and then we kisses, a boundary we had never overstepped before. now my mind was so confused with his touch that all I craved was more. "I don't want to stop.." I mumble softly against his lips. "then lets do this all night" he gently lied me backwards on to the floor, crawling on top of me as we kissed deeply again, feeling his hands trace all the curves of my body I lost all sense but him and the way his lips felt on mine.